Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2018, 12:05 PM   #1
Kromm
GURPS Line Editor
 
Kromm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Montréal, Québec
Default GURPS News updated

I just published the GURPS News for July 2018. Remember: You can subscribe to updates by email! And you can let others know about them by clicking the buttons next to "Share This Post!"
__________________
Sean "Dr. Kromm" Punch <kromm@sjgames.com>
GURPS Line Editor, Steve Jackson Games
My LiveJournal [Just GURPS News][Just The Company]
Kromm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 01:10 PM   #2
whswhs
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Default Re: GURPS News updated

I look forward to seeing someone else's contribution to the GURPS Powers series. And I have to say it makes me happy that GURPS Social Engineering has turned into a series in its own right!
__________________
Bill Stoddard

A human being should know how to live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse. Specialization is for insects.
whswhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 03:36 PM   #3
Refplace
 
Refplace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Yukon, OK
Default Re: GURPS News updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by whswhs View Post
I look forward to seeing someone else's contribution to the GURPS Powers series. And I have to say it makes me happy that GURPS Social Engineering has turned into a series in its own right!
Thank you on item #1, and me too on item #2.
I just updated the spec thread and have a question I think your abl;e to answer. That High Tech item was in playtest but the news shows its not in the playtest list and a revised first draft will be sent in shortly. I changed it to first draft rather than listing it as a new item, right choice? Or d you have a second item in that series?
__________________
Looking for group in my area
My GURPS official contributions Buying them lets us know you want more!
My GURPS fan contribution and blog:
REFPLace GURPS Landing Page
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 03:42 PM   #4
whswhs
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Default Re: GURPS News updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
Thank you on item #1, and me too on item #2.
I just updated the spec thread and have a question I think your abl;e to answer. That High Tech item was in playtest but the news shows its not in the playtest list and a revised first draft will be sent in shortly. I changed it to first draft rather than listing it as a new item, right choice? Or d you have a second item in that series?
No, only the one. We had previously talked about scheduling the playtest, but I believe that it's waiting for me to turn in the playtest-ready draft based on Kromm's comments. I just requested a few extra days for that, and got them, since there are other works awaiting playtest ahead of mine.
__________________
Bill Stoddard

A human being should know how to live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse. Specialization is for insects.
whswhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 03:54 PM   #5
Refplace
 
Refplace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Yukon, OK
Default Re: GURPS News updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by whswhs View Post
No, only the one. We had previously talked about scheduling the playtest, but I believe that it's waiting for me to turn in the playtest-ready draft based on Kromm's comments. I just requested a few extra days for that, and got them, since there are other works awaiting playtest ahead of mine.
Awesome and thank you!
Sometimes keeping the list of projects straight is difficult because without a title on every rumor connections are mostly guesswork.
I look forward to seeing Kelly Pederson's contribution to the series you started.
__________________
Looking for group in my area
My GURPS official contributions Buying them lets us know you want more!
My GURPS fan contribution and blog:
REFPLace GURPS Landing Page
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 04:24 PM   #6
Kelly Pedersen
 
Kelly Pedersen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Default Re: GURPS News updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
I look forward to seeing Kelly Pederson's contribution to the series you started.
Hopefully it will satisfy!

I'm looking forward to your Powers contribution, likewise.
Kelly Pedersen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 04:44 PM   #7
Refplace
 
Refplace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Yukon, OK
Default Re: GURPS News updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Pedersen View Post
Hopefully it will satisfy!

I'm looking forward to your Powers contribution, likewise.
I hope so too :) Because I have several related ideas waiting in the wings.
__________________
Looking for group in my area
My GURPS official contributions Buying them lets us know you want more!
My GURPS fan contribution and blog:
REFPLace GURPS Landing Page
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.