Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
gwtwins

Default Couple Questions from a Newb

Hello everyone. I want to start by saying that this forum has been a great help so far in learning rules for different situations.

I have a few questions if its not too much trouble. I know I saw the answers to a couple of these somewhere on this forum but I can not seem to find what thread I saw them in.

Here goes:

1) Discarding a race/class card. when you discard a race or class because you do not want to be it anymore can you just discard it or must you give it as charity or trade it? During combat do the same rules apply?

2) When discarding a race during combat can you play another race card immediately or do you have to wait until the combat is over.

3) This one is confusing I see mixed answers. One shot items. Can these be carried? I have seen a thread that said you can carry them on the table (to avoid charity) and play them when in combat then I saw another thread that stated you can not carry one shot items they have to be in your hand or played to get rid of them. Which is correct??

4) When giving charity can you give a card from your hand or must it be from the table?

Sorry for the long questions.
gwtwins is offline   Reply With Quote