Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Traveller

Old 02-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
AndreaVallance

Default JTAS 7th Feb 2012

Recently I had cause to go through the entire archive of JTAS and remember the discussions and number of subscribers that once were :sigh:

Sooooo, my very personal and highly egocentric thoughts .....
Non-pets on starships: I always enjoy Loren's editorials. This one is one of the better. Though the attraction certain "vermin" have to cabling and piping might be worth a mention and a pointer to http://jtas.sjgames.com/login/article.cgi?1228 :)

The Tatvali: Interesting. I'd have preferred dual stats (GT and CT), but then I like to be spoiled. Good to keep the homeworld stat's vague, means you can drop them into a suitable location in your own games.

More adventures in the Chamawa system: Don't think there has been an issue for the past two years without an article from Mark. How the heck does he find the time :rotfl: Yet again the kind of solid article he always produces. Take two good earlier articles and expand on them. Good stuff. The space adventure not my cup of Scout Brew, but that's just a matter of personal taste (mostly for me ships are a plot device to move characters from A to B). Goldeski Freeport however... Well as soon as I can recruit the players... :)
AndreaVallance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
Ronnke

Default Re: JTAS 7th Feb 2012

I'm a big fan of the Campaign Setting and Short Adventure articles, they are a large part of the reason I maintain my JTAS subscription. On my bookshelf I have a ring binder with every one of these articles printed out and organised into categories that I reference when an adventure or inspiration is needed. Super kudos to the writers and keep up the great work.
Ronnke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jtas