Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2021, 08:21 PM   #7
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: Character Collections for TFT - on Kickstarter Feb 19 to Mar 9

Character Collections: Final Hours

After funding in only nine hours, the Character Collections project is entering it's final two days. We passed the first stretch goal very quickly, and are rapidly closing in on the second at 500 backers.

The first three books are frighteningly close to done already. I've made the inside covers the repository for "print-your own" counter sheets, so that no one has to buy something separately to have the ability to print counters. I have to go and put some labels on them, to make them easier to use on the battle-mat, and a few can use a bit of line-work to make sure they're clear at 25mm x 25mm scale.

We're closing in on 500 backers, at which point we add Character Collections 4: Wizards to the roster of books. So if you're in at the PDF only levels, you get four books instead of three.

And if you're in at the new Print+PDF levels...you ALSO get the Wizards book along with your pledge for no extra charge. That was a late-breaking addition.

Pledge Levels Added

In case you missed them, I went back and added some Print + PDF pledge levels, as well as an All the New Things and an Everything Old and New pledge.

Note that All the New Things includes counters...and as of this moment, the CE-Mark requirement for import means I can't offer them. I'm going to work like crazy to fix that in the coming week. I have some names and companies that are going to be hearing from me tomorrow.

All of these new pledge levels "grow" as the stretch goals are unlocked. If we pull a Minnesota Miracle and unlock the last two books, then both print and PDFs are added to those pledges, and the decks and counters are added to the All the New Things and Everything Old and New.

Please Spread the Word

As the campaign closes, it's still not too late to impact the outcome. Sharing the link for the campaign, or this update, on Twitter, Facebook, RPG.net, Reddit, or any other platform of which you're a part can make a big difference. As my swimming coach used to say: "You pull even harder at the end!"

And then we'll take a breather, and I'll get the Backerkit surveys ready. That's when you can choose any a la carte items you want, upgrade your pledge level if you like, and shipping (and VAT for customers outside the USA) charges are assessed. In a real way, that's where the real decisions are made, so look for that survey and fill it out quickly!

Finally, the PDF portion of this campaign is going to happen very quickly. So you won't be waiting long.
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote