Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 01-12-2017, 12:59 AM   #1
Brax

Default Illias. Musings about Dungeons, Knights, Fantasy and Hexes - Blog posts

I have created an online blog (http://illias.de) to share my experiences in re-learning to be a GURPS gamemaster (after quite a few years break) and also trying to use the rules more completely than we did before in our group, learning how to efficiently play GURPS in a virtual tabletop, and to share the sandbox setting, that I am creating for the use in our GURPS Dungeon Fantasy campaign. I am trying to post once every other week - as other life commitments permit. Here are the first topics:

Introducing Illias - where I give a short introduction on what this is going to be.

Meet Làndoril - where we get to know the first player character that will roam the sandbox.

Last edited by Brax; 01-18-2017 at 02:40 AM.
Brax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 06:47 AM   #2
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: Illias. Musings about Dungeons, Knights, Fantasy and Hexes - Blog posts

Email me at gurpsday@gmail.com and we can see if we can get you on the list. My script has occasionally had trouble with atom feeds and certain websites, but we'll see what we can do . . .
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 02:42 AM   #3
Brax

Default Re: Illias. Musings about Dungeons, Knights, Fantasy and Hexes - Blog posts

A Night of Troubleshooting - A short rant about what was supposed to be a game night, but ended up being a string of technical problems with the firewall, the VTT and finally the audio chat as well.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:34 AM   #4
dripton

Nice start Brax. Always nice to see another blog with the nuts and bolts of running a game.
dripton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 08:59 AM   #5
Brax

Another Try to GURPS - After a weeks break from the GURPS campaign we tried to get the second session running... the VTT is still acting up and I am about to give up and switch to a different one.

Tags
blog, blogs