Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 09-24-2011, 05:31 AM   #1
BatBat

Default Question about Bites!

I played Munchkin Bites! for the first time yesterday and my friend and I got into a disagreement about how many cards you are supposed to start with. Are you supposed to draw 4 cards from each deck (a total of 8 cards) or are you supposed to draw 2 cards from each deck (a total of 4 cards)? My friend who have played Munchkin before said that you are supposed to start with 4 cards but the manual said 4 cards from each deck. Since english isn't my first language I got a bit confused. So which one is it? Thanks in advance.
BatBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 06:49 AM   #2
Mister Ed

Default Re: Question about Bites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatBat View Post
I played Munchkin Bites! for the first time yesterday and my friend and I got into a disagreement about how many cards you are supposed to start with. Are you supposed to draw 4 cards from each deck (a total of 8 cards) or are you supposed to draw 2 cards from each deck (a total of 4 cards)? My friend who have played Munchkin before said that you are supposed to start with 4 cards but the manual said 4 cards from each deck. Since english isn't my first language I got a bit confused. So which one is it? Thanks in advance.
The confusion probably arises from a rules CHANGE. The old rules DID say two from each deck. The new rules say FOUR from each deck. So currently the answer is four from each deck, but if your friend is a long-time Munchkin player who hasn't read the updated rules, the confusion is understandable.
Mister Ed is offline   Reply With Quote