Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 07-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #781
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Just wanted to let you know I'm going to be out of town for a few days and probably won't have access to the Internet much.
Going to work a two week summer camp in the most heavily wired country in the world i.e. South Korea, 29th through the 11th, with a couple days on each end to see some friends and places. While there really are PC cafes on every block in suburban Seoul, I understand I'll be out in the hinterlands and possibly doing actual camping! I don't know what my access will be for those two weeks.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #782
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Would it be betrayal if he asks her to do it? She would because she would do the same thing if the situations were reversed
Nope, it wouldn't be betrayal at all. Frank would argue it's a sacrifice, but since it's not to him it doesn't help him get Essence.

I checked CPG--the boys would have to win a Will roll or a Dreaming skill role. I'm not even going to bother rolling it.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:46 PM   #783
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Because she is so close, Sunae can see the laptop screen

"I thought he's a god of betrayal and slaughter, and I thought he was locked away for centuries. How is he controlling the laptop, and how does he know about all these movies?"
Excellent perception. Yes, this is not a GM mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteris View Post
Amy would be trying to get the hostage free as she got them away from the fighting. "Excuse us. We know this is sudden but if you can move, we really need you to run away with us. It's dangerous here! Our friends will keep the madman busy. We just need to get you somewhere safe."
I do believe the hostage is still out cold.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #784
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
Excellent perception. Yes, this is not a GM mistake.
Kane's got an idea and is ready to act on it, but I need to know -- have the group's actions managed to momentarily free Kane?

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #785
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
Kane's got an idea and is ready to act on it, but I need to know -- have the group's actions managed to momentarily free Kane?
One more round, I figure. Unless Kane is willing to sacrifice a hunk of hair.

Oh yeah, and the hostage is duct-taped to a tipped-over chair. Normally I'd just handwave that as common sense ("of course the angel removed the tape") but this is Remiel we're talking about. Comedy ensues.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 07-19-2012 at 07:49 PM.
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:34 PM   #786
Rocket Man

Quote:
One more round, I figure. Unless Kane is willing to sacrifice a hunk of hair.

Oh yeah, and the hostage is duct-taped to a tipped-over chair. Normally I'd just handwave that as common sense ("of course the angel removed the tape") but this is Remiel we're talking about. Comedy ensues.
Fair enough.

Old 07-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #787
Rocket Man

Yay! Vacation has arrived, and with it, a lot more posting time! (Knock wood.)

Old 07-24-2012, 07:36 AM   #788
tHEhERETIC

OMG, saw this today at the train station and wondered who was on my Uncle Frank track. Watch trailer #3 in particular. Loving the elephant.

Today I made an attempt at getting my work visa--failed, but trying again Thursday morning. If things don't go completely sideways I'll be flying to Seoul Thursday afternoon/evening and starting 12 days' work that Saturday. The work site is a university near a train station in Korea, albeit not anywhere near Seoul. Odds of having PC access are pretty good, but I can't 100% promise it. I'm seriously wishing Yamaga (the town where I live at the moment) would push their yearly Lantern Festival back a week so I wouldn't be so rushed, but I would neither miss the trip to see friends in Korea not would I miss a festival (Shinto ritual?) that promises a thousand women dancing with lit lanterns on their heads trying to entice the local gods to come out and play.

Loving Glen's reaction there. I thought I answered Mitch's but clearly I didn't--must've gotten interrupted.

Oops--I was tired. http://afterschool-midnighters.com/

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 07-24-2012 at 04:18 PM.
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:28 AM   #789
Dalillama

Quote:
OMG, saw this today at the train station and wondered who was on my Uncle Frank track. Watch trailer #3 in particular. Loving the elephant.
If there was meant to be a link there, there isn't.
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #790
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch resists the urge to mutter something about impatent Wheels and holding your horses as Corat snaches the phone from him, but waits as calmly as he can as Corat get directions and zooms towards the place.
...and zero sense of personal property, at least for an ex-Windy.

Just a note to folks in general, I wasn't snatching from Puck--we'd chatted about this on FB before I posted.

Speaking of which, I have to poke the Baron. Who enjoys that sort of thing.

Tags
in nomine