Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Car Wars > Car Wars Old Editions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2017, 10:48 PM   #35
Parody

Default Re: Combat Garage Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
Slight problem with Sidecars : Sidecars should be able to have Sloped Armor SEPARATELY from the Cycle ?
Sidecars are built separately from cycles and are allowed to have different armor types. Maybe that shouldn't include sloping, but I'm not too motivated about it since I'd rather have a trike than a cycle+sidecar.

Quote:
Also I'm not sure if the Rule is still enforced , but a Cycle Turret Sidecar used to REQUIRED to mount at least 1pt of Armour on all 6 Facings & not place it all on Top position?
It's still there in the UACFH. Turret Sidecars have an extra space in which you could put an item with DP, so you might want to protect it.

Quote:
Sidecars ( and some aspects if Cycles in general ... ) are extremely ineffective in the modern Game , and really could do with a huge revamp ... :-\
Oddly enough, the SJG folks have been working on a complete revamp of the game! :)