Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Illuminati Headquarters > Daily Illuminator

Old 03-15-2020, 11:00 PM   #1
RoboAdmin
Spam Assassin

Default March 16, 2020: FnordCon Is Canceled

March 16, 2020: FnordCon Is Canceled

Read this article on the Illuminator.
RoboAdmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 08:03 AM   #2
KDLadage

Default Re: March 16, 2020: FnordCon Is Canceled

Very sorry to hear this, but totally understandable. I was not going to be able to go, so this does not impact me directly, but I know that this is something a lot of people wanted to happen -- that means this could not have been an easy decision.

As usual, not only does SJGames handle a tough situation with grace, but they do it with class. The various elements of how you are dealing with this situation (from the swag, to the people) is awe inspiringly wonderful.

I love you guys! Stay healthy, and better luck next time.
KDLadage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 09:14 AM   #3
sain9510

Default Re: March 16, 2020: FnordCon Is Canceled

Even though I expected this, it still sucks. But overall the right call. Once again, excellent customer service from you guys, especially paying for shipping out the pre orders (even though I gladly would have paid for mine). I do have one question...and take this with the knowledge I have 0 idea how cancelling a Con works and that this is my wishful thinking, but is it possible to get the promo cards/bookmarks that were going to be handed out sent out with our preorders? Again I have no idea how cancelling one of these goes, so by all means, if it adds any work at all, tell me to politely shove it! I appreciate you all and stay safe and healthy!
sain9510 is offline   Reply With Quote