Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Resources

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2017, 07:53 AM   #1
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Interviews with SJG Staff and Freelancers

Steve Jackson Games has been pretty good to me over the last few years, giving me their time to ask questions and conduct interviews with them on subjects related to gaming and GURPS.

When I migrated from Blogger to Pyramid, my index page got nuked, but I wanted to refresh it and also remind those that are new to the forums that they exist: hours of material by SJG current and former staff, plus freelancers, where interesting things are discussed.

So with that, here are some interviews, in reverse date order. Some special things about them is that each of them has a text transcript - you can read them, listen to them (MP3), and/or watch them. For the most recent ones, I use post-production to try and do a bit of value add, showing products and images relevant to the conversation. But, without further ado, here's the list of interviews with SJG folks and freelancers on The Firing Squad. (The PK/Hunter one wasn't mine; it was a transcript with which I was gifted).

Some of these are old enough (and with links broken enough) they'll need a bit of surgery. Rest assured, I'm on it.

Steve Jackson Games - Interviews on The Firing Squad
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
interviews, resources