Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 03-31-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
Vedran

Default Where to buy GURPS books?

Hi, there!

I am new to forum. I didn't know where to post this thread so I hope this works?

I was wondering where are the GURPS books sold? Who prints them or what's the name of the company. Momentarily, I am in the capital of my country, I went to Land of Magic and they said they haven't heard for GURPS (whichs raised my blood pressure 2 times) but they did heard for DnD! I just want to go to a shop and buy a book about GURPS. And I don't know where.
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
Gold & Appel Inc

Default Re: Where to buy GURPS books?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedran View Post
Hi, there!
Hey.

Quote:
I was wondering where are the GURPS books sold? Who prints them or what's the name of the company. Momentarily, I am in the capital of my country, I went to Land of Magic and they said they haven't heard for GURPS (whichs raised my blood pressure 2 times) but they did heard for DnD! I just want to go to a shop and buy a book about GURPS. And I don't know where.
The GURPS books are printed by Steve Jackson Games, who also run this forum. Click the Our Games: GURPS link at the top of this page to buy stuff from them directly (if you don't have a friendly local game retailer who carries GURPS to support) and they'll mail it to you.
Gold & Appel Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
Vedran

If I get it in a mail then I must print it if I want to have the book in a physical form. I wanted to avoid printing.
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:40 AM   #4
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

If you order it through Warehouse 23 (under the "Store" link above), it will be in a physical form -- they will physically mail it to you. If you go through e23, their electronic publishing arm (which is also under the "Store" link), you'll instead get in an electronic file ... but you'll get it instantly. Both ways have their pluses and minuses, but if you have to have a hard-copy book, go through Warehouse 23.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:43 AM   #5
Anders

Quote:
Hi, there!

I am new to forum. I didn't know where to post this thread so I hope this works?

You could also ask them to order GURPS for you.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:03 AM   #6
nerdvana

Quote:
Hi, there!
Hello there yourself!

Quote:
Welcome to the forum and to GURPS. :)

Quote:
You've gotten some good answers, I'll just second them. Also, I'm curious, what country/city are you referring to?
nerdvana is offline   Reply With Quote