Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 01-16-2009, 12:02 PM   #1001
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: The Mile Higher Club (IC)

Sunae looks slightly confused, but she just shrugs and asks

"How should I do this? Should I walk through or should I wait for osmeone to wake me up?"
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:41 AM   #1002
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
Mitch joins them Earthside and nods at Shemachel "You have an apointment with Ryuki? That's odd, I thought you didn't approve of him? Never the less, I feel that we need to deal with the Habbalite first. Any ideas how to track him down?"
((I hope my correction is correct!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55
Sunae looks slightly confused, but she just shrugs and asks

"How should I do this? Should I walk through or should I wait for someone to wake me up?"
A beefy pair of hands reach through the fire curtain and yank Sunae through. Sunae will wake up in the comfy chair with sore shoulders and the sight of Corat smiling down at her.

"Right. The Habbalite first, true, but we can multitask. (Any minute now folks...) The pilot went to a folk healer-slash-fortuneteller once--we might be able to get him to look out for signs of our Habbalite among folk healers, in case he goes back there. I mean, much as I enjoy hearing Marty tell how he built that tether without knowing that that's what he did, we have a demon to find. And if that demon is in L.A. then we shouldn't pi$$ off someone who--granted, he's easy to pi$$ off--has an inside track on the society in that town, by missing an appointment with him. If you want me along I'll be glad to go.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 01-18-2009 at 05:56 AM. Reason: too many typos
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:09 AM   #1003
ladyarcana55

"Perhaps I can help. Because of duties I have inherited, I do have quite a bit of knowledge of the occult. I know of some of the more talented and dedicated members of those crafts. More than that, quite a few of them know me. Perhaps I can talk to them and ask them a few questions for you?"

She pauses a moment and thinks a bit

"Ryuki? The one they call "Mozart"?"

She gives a pained sigh

"Why would you want to speak to that princess? Nevermind. My grandfather would beat me to within an inch of my life if he heard me questioning you, forgive me."

Last edited by ladyarcana55; 01-18-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:30 AM   #1004
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
"Ryuki? The one they call "Mozart"?"

She gives a pained sigh

"Why would you want to speak to that princess? Nevermind. My grandfather would beat me to within an inch of my life if he heard me questioning you, forgive me."
Corat finds this hilarious, though he's trying to hide it. "Yeah Shenmachel, why would you want to talk to that 'princess'?" He turns his face away, unable to keep a straight face anymore. "Just don't kill him, don't maim him, don't kidnap him. Beyond that--it's totally up to you. I can come with you but I'm not requiring it at all. Heck, give me a lead on your Habbalite 'friend' and I will so be out of your hair."

"And you," he says, pointing at Sunae but still holding in a bad case of the giggles, "are part of a team. Question away. You're likely to think of something we would totally miss."
Old 01-20-2009, 07:15 AM   #1005
ladyarcana55

Sunae, her hand caught in the cookie jar, has that embarrassed but irritated look on her face. She looks away, the look on her face betraying the "I can't believe I did that" statements that are running through her mind.

Quietly she says,

"If my grandfather knew, or even suspected, that I had an outburst like that in front of you, I would never here the end of it. Nothing less than proper respect in your presence. But, I must say, it is awfully hard work."
Old 01-20-2009, 08:55 AM   #1006
alexondria

Quote:
Sunae, her hand caught in the cookie jar, has that embarrassed but irritated look on her face. She looks away, the look on her face betraying the "I can't believe I did that" statements that are running through her mind.

Quietly she says,

"If my grandfather knew, or even suspected, that I had an outburst like that in front of you, I would never here the end of it. Nothing less than proper respect in your presence. But, I must say, it is awfully hard work."
zahira smiles at her, "You shouldn't appologize. You're more familiar with the physical world than many of us are- in fact the only reason I'm an angel right now is that someone like you had the courage to stand up for what they believed and not let me tell them any diffrent."
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:25 AM   #1007
ladyarcana55

Sunae looks at Zahira and smiles. Her real personality shows through.

"Thank you"
Old 01-20-2009, 10:53 AM   #1008
Methariel

"Well", the Seraph says, "proper conduct of every party would probably increase our efficiency.

"While I'm probably the most eager to destroy the Habbalite I must also say that we have to plan carefully and need not do anything rash. There's time to do other things, like maintaining Roles - or meeting appointments with those who endanger their immortal souls and are condemned to Hell if they don't see the light soon."

He looks at Corat.

"I don't expect that I'll have to kill, maim or kidnap the sorcerer, in fact, I'm visiting him to set something right. Maybe he'll even feel better afterwards. But I don't do it for him.

"But I can't deny that I'd appreciate to get the opportunity to defend myself against him should he dare to attack..."

He looks at the others.

"I'm supposed to meet him at 4:30 p.m.; when I'm finished - and I don't believe that I will need more than half an hour - we should meet and discuss our strategy against the demon."
Old 01-20-2009, 12:29 PM   #1009
ladyarcana55

"And tomorrow if I hear about how he summoned an angel, I will lose it."
Old 01-21-2009, 04:06 AM   #1010
Methariel

"Well, if he tells you that he summoned the angel using his sorcerous skills and refers to me, he'll be lying. By the way, does anybody want to accompany me? I'm not eager to have people around me neglecting their duties, but I thought it polite to ask..."

Tags
in nomine