Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Car Wars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2016, 11:20 AM   #1
jimmylogan

Default Gencon 2017

Yep - you read that right - 2017... I'm looking to make plans to play some LIVE Car Wars at Gencon. I posted this on Facebook this morning...

Now that Gencon 2016 is over, I'm planning for next year. Barring a[nother] change in policy by the boss, I WILL be able to go next year!

I'm planning a LIVE Car Wars game with my son Kyle, MenothJohn himself (John Christensen) and Brent York from high school. Who else is in?

If we can do something "official" with Steve Jackson Games' involvement, sure - I'm all for that. But I'm not against just having a 'pick up game' at one of the myriad of locations available for open gaming...

If you're interested, let me know! No reason why we can't have more than one battle, if there is enough interest, but I'd rather have one great get together with friends and walk away satisfied than to have to rush around and plan several. :-)

Also - I intend to play some Star Wars RPG with my son as well. Looking now to get on the list from some GM's (yes, Phil, I'm looking at you - your game we were in two years ago was some of the BEST Star Wars RPG I've ever experienced!).

Kyle and I have an Imperial Assault campaign to finish as well, and I think he would enjoy being the Imperial Master against more than just me. Who's in?

Lastly - X-Wing. I don't know now if I will make any official tournaments, but I'm hoping for SOME kind of action...

So - interested ? I don't come to this forum often, but I get daily emails on updates. If you want to contact me directly I'm at jimmylogan0916@gmail.com

And yes, I'm the MADHAT guy and the PBEM guy. Current game is at http://mh46-madhatpbem.blogspot.com
jimmylogan is offline   Reply With Quote