Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2015, 09:10 PM   #20
ArchonShiva

Default Re: Further Up the Spire - GURPS blog

I cheated and made up a new rule - basically you can't reduce the FP cost and can't start to recover the FP until the spell expires. So you can maintain it all day, but you have to go all day with less FP for other purposes.

Jevicca's Floating Disk
Regular (Movement)
Creates a slightly concave, circular plane of force that follows the caster about and carries loads. The disk is one yard in diameter and 1 inch deep at its center. If used to transport a liquid, its capacity is two gallons. The disk floats approximately one yard above the ground and remains level at all times. By concentrating, the caster can move it around within ten yards at Move 3. If not otherwise directed, it moves to follow while maintaining a constant distance. The disk will not stop fast movement or willful force, and overloading will make it dip towards the floor. Is disappears if it is ever more than ten yards away from the caster, more than a yard from the ground, or its duration expires.
Duration: 1 hour. Does not count as a spell "on".
Cost: 1 per 80 pounds, committed.
Time to cast: 2 seconds.
Prerequisite: Apportation.

(Copyright notice: some of the description may be modified SRD text or one of its derivates, I'm not sure how completely I rewrote it)
ArchonShiva is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blog, blogs