Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2014, 09:00 PM   #1
DoqSaint

Default Time is the key?

Some questions about the time things happen and it is the cause of big arguments when we play.

1)A friend of mine was a 9th level cleric and he used its ability to draw a 2nd level monster from the used pile and defeat it to win. Another player uses the "lose your class" curse.
Does it apply to the recently drawn monster? He has to leave it back when he lost his class? Or he has to fight it but is not cleric anymore? When is the correct time to "hit"?

2)A friend was Wizard and he enchants a monster. Another plays "lose class" curse. Same question. He evades with treasure but stops being a wizard or has to roll the dice to escape?

3)A friend tries to steal an item. Does he have to name the item beforehands? Can he roll the dice and if he succeed take one item of his choice?

4)A friend (a) tries to steal an item from a player(b). Another player(c) throws "lose a small item" on the player(b) who is about to get an item stolen from him. Can he lose the item that was about to get stolen? (supposing the question No3 is a Yes)

5)If question No4 is Yes, can he throw the curse to himself to destroy the item that was about to get stolen from the thief?

Sorry for the description of my cases. I am tired (after a 4hour Munchkin game) and not using proper english. If you need further explanation plz tell me.

[I have munchkin translated in greek, but some cards from unatural axe have no good translation (i.e. the halfling card says that a halfling has a -1 at escaping dice), or missing stuff (i.e. some monsters have to treasure number). Is there a list of the cards with english description so that i can correct the errors?]

Thank you in advance and sorry for the long post.
DoqSaint is offline   Reply With Quote