Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Card Games

Old 06-13-2009, 09:32 PM   #1
BrooklynMIke

Default Jut starting INWO

Ok, I'm a late starter. Sorry. But it is not until recently that my 14 year old daughter got hooked on card games, and I picked up the INWO stuff for her.

One question: is there a cheat sheet / reference sheet anyone has made with all the modifiers / bonuses for attacks, aids, defense, etc. ? Maybe its just because we're newbies, but we are spending A LOT of time trying to find all the relevant modifiers for each attach / take over.

Any help / game aids would be appreciated.
Thanks.
BrooklynMIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #2
Solelron
Banned

Default Re: Jut starting INWO

oh wow.

I think I could drum one up real quick. give me a couple days and I'll see what I can do. I think the best 'cheat sheet' would be the back page of the current illuminati rules, as it lists all the factions, distance bonuses, etc.and they are identical.

let me see what I can do.
Solelron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #3
BrooklynMIke

Default Re: Jut starting INWO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solelron View Post
oh wow.

I think I could drum one up real quick. give me a couple days and I'll see what I can do. I think the best 'cheat sheet' would be the back page of the current illuminati rules, as it lists all the factions, distance bonuses, etc.and they are identical.

let me see what I can do.
Jason, that would be very helpful. It is actually not that easy for us beginners to keep track of the plus and minuses, alignments, etc. and that slows down the game and makes for a lot of mistakes in play. Really appreciate it.
BrooklynMIke is offline   Reply With Quote