Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 05-14-2014, 08:38 AM   #61
TheBigGeordieGeek

Default Re: Strategic & Tactical Objectives Counter Sheet

I was just wondering in my bundle I got two barbarians at the gates sheets, not four like the description on the Sponsored Counters page, is that an oversight or are there only two rather than 4 sheets per pack?
Old 05-14-2014, 08:53 AM   #62
Stabliser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigGeordieGeek View Post
I was just wondering in my bundle I got two barbarians at the gates sheets, not four like the description on the Sponsored Counters page, is that an oversight or are there only two rather than 4 sheets per pack?
That caught my attention too, but I didn't check back through old info the other day.
Interested to know if wayland were supposed to be selling them in pairs of pairs.
Stabliser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:58 AM   #63
TheBigGeordieGeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabliser View Post
That caught my attention too, but I didn't check back through old info the other day.
Interested to know if wayland were supposed to be selling them in pairs of pairs.
The website says the bundle is three sheets in total, so that's one ST&O, and two from BatG, not such a great deal now, effectively to get the same as what Drew is offering you have to get two bundles, without the booklet. Had I realised that in advance, I would not have purchased the bundle and just bought the ST&O and waited for Drew to release BatG instead.
Old 05-14-2014, 11:56 AM   #64
TheBigGeordieGeek

Having spoken to Wayland Games today they have confirmed that they are only selling 1 sheet each of B3 and B4, based on price, I would not have purchased it, yes I should have checked but I made an assumption that I would get the same number of sheets as if I had gotten it from Drew, including international shipping. That way I would have gotten two of each sheet (well I planned to order two sets so four of each really) and the campaign booklet.

Must admit I am actually a bit annoyed now and feel that the swap has actually resulted in a worse deal for us over this side if the pond. Actually contemplating returning my sheets for a refund now, I am actually that annoyed about it!
Old 05-14-2014, 01:55 PM   #65
Elberon

I hadn't clocked that, oh well. Can't do much as I have edged all the units.....
Elberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:56 PM   #66
Knockman

Hi folks,

Thanks for the notification on this. Sorry if anyone is annoyed about the number of sheets. I will state that I had always been under the impression that Drew's set was the pre-wrapped double sheet as a unit. I shall review and investigate this further and will get back to you all ASAP.

E-mail Contact: tiffingames@gmail.com

BGG Link: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamee...ponsored-count

Update: 8th June 2018 - officially formatted S&TO Rules Version 3 now available on this website.
Knockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:47 PM   #67
TheBigGeordieGeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockman View Post
Hi folks,

Thanks for the notification on this. Sorry if anyone is annoyed about the number of sheets. I will state that I had always been under the impression that Drew's set was the pre-wrapped double sheet as a unit. I shall review and investigate this further and will get back to you all ASAP.
Thanks dude, I am probably overreacting there, was in a car accident recently and have some bruising on the brain, have some memory issues and a little bit of a temper as a result of frustration, so I apologise profusely for my annoyance.
Old 05-14-2014, 04:53 PM   #68
Knockman

Ouch, doesn't sound good, hope your healing up now. And no need for apologies, this has come as a bit of a surprise to us too (and I would categorically add it's not Waylands fault at all) because it's not necessarily following to what we had planned. I've sent you a PM too.

E-mail Contact: tiffingames@gmail.com

BGG Link: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamee...ponsored-count

Update: 8th June 2018 - officially formatted S&TO Rules Version 3 now available on this website.
Knockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:56 PM   #69
TheBigGeordieGeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockman View Post
Ouch, doesn't sound good, hope your healing up now. And no need for apologies, this has come as a bit of a surprise to us too (and I would categorically add it's not Waylands fault at all) because it's not necessarily following to what we had planned. I've sent you a PM too.
You know what that's totally fair, sounds like you have the wrong info and you are looking to sort it out, I can absolutely respect that.
Old 05-14-2014, 04:57 PM   #70
Elberon

Hi there,

Thanks for popping by ;-)

if you check out the sponsored page the description is:
It consists of four counter sheets with three different factions in the world of Ogre, plus a booklet with the corresponding rules and scenarios.
Elberon is offline   Reply With Quote