Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2016, 04:06 AM   #15
The_Ryujin

Default Re: GURB- The Generic Unoriginal Roleplaying Blog

Happy GURPS Day everyone!

While not up to my usual quality, today's post falls under better something then nothing >.>

Now that I've shown you how to stat up plasma weapons and given you some ideas on how to add character and background to them. Today I give you a fully stated out list of plasma weapons to give you some templates that you can use to apply my advice with and learn to live better through superior firepower.

Also sorry in advance about some of the weapons stat blocks coming out a little funky. I have no idea what went wrong and after spending over an hour trying to fix them I'm going to have to leave them as is until I have enough free time to probably redo them from scratch.

Edit
Fixed the stat lines, bloggers HTML code was doing something odd and I had to hand trim it. Also added a quick clarification under Plasma Light Machine Guns giving more context to why I listed how many round a D cell holds in each weapons descriptive blurb.

Normies: Man! The government is filled with liars and thieves! Me: Well yeah, here's what they're lying about, what they're stealing from you, and who's doing it. Normies: Rolls eyes Shut up conspiracy theorist Me: >.>

Last edited by The_Ryujin; 08-25-2016 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Fixed the problem
The_Ryujin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blog, blogs, gurps day