Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 Digital

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 08:43 AM   #11
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Default Re: The 2011 e23 Releases and Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzardo View Post
I just wanna say: I love this thread. Thanks for all the work, jd.
Second that. Your title is well-earned. (And if I haven't congratulated you on it before now -- congratulations!)

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Old 01-03-2011, 08:22 PM   #12
lachimba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
Second that. Your title is well-earned. (And if I haven't congratulated you on it before now -- congratulations!)
Agreed as well
Old 01-03-2011, 09:00 PM   #13
jalapeno_dude
e23 Speculator

Thanks, all!
Old 01-04-2011, 07:43 AM   #14
SCAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapeno_dude View Post
January 6th: GURPS Low-Tech Companion 3: Daily Life and Economics
January 13th: GURPS Classic item
January 20th: Pyramid #3/27: Thaumatology II
January 27th: GURPS Powers: Divine Favor
The next Pyramid should be 'Space/Future' themed, and according to the wishlist that would make it 'Monsters in Space'

Great job on last years thread, the release record and guestimates are handy, but the amount of work you put into the 'Upcoming GURPS Books' with all the links to various leaks was brilliant. Keep up the excellent work.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:37 PM   #15
jalapeno_dude
e23 Speculator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCAR View Post
The next Pyramid should be 'Space/Future' themed, and according to the wishlist that would make it 'Monsters in Space'

Great job on last years thread, the release record and guestimates are handy, but the amount of work you put into the 'Upcoming GURPS Books' with all the links to various leaks was brilliant. Keep up the excellent work.
Oops. Even though I had the right thing in the second post, I somehow managed to write the wrong thing on the first. Fixed, now. Blame it on sleep deprivation. ;)
Old 01-05-2011, 01:26 AM   #16
SCAR

Today's Daily Illuminator has lots of news for GURPS in 2011, including confirmation of the title for PK's Sekrit 'Project M', and several other goodies. My Wishlist just got bigger!
Old 01-05-2011, 04:22 AM   #17
tg_ambro

Quote:
We have at least three items on deck for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy, including the first volumes of the GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Adventures and GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters sub-series.
This has me the most excited! How is it I've not heard about the bolded title before?

Check out my blog, Ambro's Brainwaves Pretend you have telepathy, read my thoughts!
Old 01-05-2011, 05:59 AM   #18
lachimba

Quote:
Today's Daily Illuminator
Quote:
And we're plugging away at two licensed items (I really can't give out hints here, sorry!).

Interesting. Many things that I hope it will be, but probably just wishful thinking.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:24 AM   #19
Turhan's Bey Company
Aluminated

Location: East of the moon, west of the stars, close to buses and shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCAR View Post
Today's Daily Illuminator has lots of news for GURPS in 2011
I count at least twenty two named or strongly implied GURPS products. That's, what, five more than last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg_ambro View Post
This has me the most excited! How is it I've not heard about the bolded title before?
Though the fact that a DF adventure is in the works has been public knowledge for some time, I think this is the first mention that it'll be under a "DF Adventures" sub-sub-line.

Buy my Warehouse 23 stuff, dammit!
Old 01-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #20
jalapeno_dude
e23 Speculator

Adding the information from today's DI (and my decision to specify authors for books whenever they're known) pushed post #2 over the 10,000 character limit; I've moved the information on sources, Space Gamer, and Pyramid to the third post to make room.

As I count it, there were four new product announcements: GURPS Low-Tech: Instant Armor, a second Ken Hite support product for Horror in addition to GURPS Infinite Worlds: Worlds of Horror, a Banestorm support item, and GURPS Power-Ups 3. That pushes us up to 32 products in the works, though if either of the last two are by Matt Riggsby, Warren Wilson, Peter Dell'Orto, there's some duplication involved. (Or Bill Stoddard, Phil Masters, or Hans-Christian Vortisch, for that matter, though I'd assume their unknown books-in-progress are on different subjects.) Anyone care to come clean?

There are also mentions of another GURPS Location product and a second licensed product in addition to Girl Genius. Not enough info for me to add a mention in the second post, but let the speculation begin!
Closed Thread