Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Old 08-06-2019, 11:40 AM   #1
Barmace

Default House Rules (moved)

MOVED TO HOUSE RULES SECTION

Last edited by Barmace; 08-06-2019 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Moved
Barmace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 11:45 AM   #2
Barmace

Default Re: House rules

The basic classification of cleric is wizard with all same rule for taking non magic talents as 2X
Old 08-06-2019, 12:00 PM   #3
Axly Suregrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmace View Post
posted this to a different forum and it was debated that I don’t use Cleric because there is not “main religion” the use of term Cleric is not praying for healing. It is a Wizard that has devoted his time to study of spells of healing.
Since there is no clerics in TFT, make them what you want them to be. That is, others cannot tell you a Cleric is a healing wizard vs some kind of priest.

Same goes if it is tied to a religion or all religions have clerics or difference between them. Your call.

Now to regarding your content. This are just my opinions (so feel free to reject them, as I already suggested you do with others. haha).

First I see you wish to replace Physicker. Why not have your Cleric talents in addition. Certainly there is room for healers of both science based and faith based. Maybe even have a rivalry. Or allow combining of the skills.

Other than that I like your approach to a Cleric class. I have no comments on the ambidextrous and future skills.

take care
Axly Suregrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:04 PM   #4
TippetsTX

Given the varied subject matter, you may want to break this up into multiple threads... and move to the TFT House Rules sub-forum.
Old 08-06-2019, 12:37 PM   #5
Barmace

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippetsTX View Post
Given the varied subject matter, you may want to break this up into multiple threads... and move to the TFT House Rules sub-forum.

I wanted to delete this post... Moved to House Rules sorry