Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Roleplaying in General

Old 09-02-2017, 11:08 PM   #131
David Johnston2

Default Re: Villains & Vigilantes is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
Mighty Protectors (V&V 3.0) is now available on DTRPG. Has anyone bought it?
I was a backer so I've had it for a while.
David Johnston2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 11:03 AM   #132
Bruno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
Mighty Protectors (V&V 3.0) is now available on DTRPG. Has anyone bought it?
I was another Kickstarter backer. It's darn good! They've got the perfect balance between "all that stuff we love about V&V" and "What we've learned about game design since then"
Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 07:50 PM   #133
DSumner

Hostile Intent: Catalyst

Sometimes when a mediocre life has you bogged down, you take a trip to clear the cobwebs and look for something bigger than yourself. While traipsing through Europe, Aurthur Brunner found himself drawn to an oddities shop where he fell into items of alchemy. It wasn't long before he was almost sacrificed as part of sorcerer’s ritual! Finding out you are a latent sorcerer from a long line of them can have explosive results. The explosion took care of his captors and branded him as the alchemical menace, Catalyst!

Written by Dominique Sumner, with full color art by Joe Singleton, and layout by Walt Robillard. Each volume of Hostile Intent presents an extensively detailed character, or villainous organization, that can be seamlessly integrated into Villains and Vigilantes roleplaying game; from a one-shot adventure to an ongoing campaign. From New Millennium Games - Published by HAZARD Studios.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...-Intent-Donner

"Death is certain, life is not."

"No one assails me without punishment"
DSumner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:38 PM   #134
sir_pudding
Wielder of Smart Pants

Congratulations!
sir_pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:33 PM   #135
DSumner

Hostile Intent: Sea Witch

College is that impressionable time when a student can be swayed as much by what they are exposed to as what they are learning. Mary just wanted to go to university to explore everything life had to offer. Of course, life will sometimes offer you a quick trip to your grave if you throw in with the wrong crowd. Luckily, circumstances beyond her understanding or control saved her life, transforming her into a titan of the waves. Now, Mary has become the Sea Witch, a living weapon against those that would foul the oceans.

Written by Dominique Sumner, with full color art by Joe Singleton, and layout by Walt Robillard. Each volume of Hostile Intent presents an extensively detailed character, or villainous organization, that can be seamlessly integrated into Villains and Vigilantes roleplaying game; from a one-shot adventure to an ongoing campaign. From New Millennium Games - Published by HAZARD Studios

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...tent-Sea-Witch

https://www.rpgnow.com/product/23465...tent-Sea-Witch

Old 03-10-2018, 01:30 PM   #136
DSumner

Death Warrant

I am the the one you need. I can make your problems go away. I will be a scalpel if you need one and the hammer when you don't. Show me your problems and I'll be the one to sign their Death Warrant.

Written by Dominique Sumner, with full color art by Joe Singleton, and layout by Walt Robillard. Each volume of Hostile Intent presents an extensively detailed character, or villainous organization, that can be seamlessly integrated into any Villains and Vigilantes roleplaying game; from a one-shot adventure to an ongoing campaign. From New Millennium Games - Published by HAZARD Studios.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/236637...-Death-Warrant
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...-Death-Warrant

Old 10-03-2018, 08:17 PM   #137
DSumner

Default Hostile Intent - Speed Demon

Speed Demon

When a good guy gets down on his luck, he finds a way to pick himself back up. When a guy like Max has a streak of bad luck, he makes a deal with the Devil. Max's life has never been the same since the night he got his unearthly speed. Unfortunately, like most things in Max's life, terms and conditions apply.

Written by Dominique Sumner, with full color art by Joe Singleton, and layout by Walt Robillard. Each volume of Hostile Intent presents an extensively detailed character, or villainous organization, that can be seamlessly integrated into Villains and Vigilantes roleplaying game; from a one-shot adventure to an ongoing campaign. From New Millennium Games - Published by HAZARD Studios.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...nt-Speed-Demon

Old 08-17-2021, 07:29 AM   #138
DSumner

Default Hostile Intent - Bloody Mary

Our latest release for Villains and Vigilantes.

Bloody Mary

The only way to stop most bleeding is to apply pressure. In Mary's case, it was the opposite. During a violent attack, Mary found she could unleash powers that let her control other people's blood. With that attacker down, woe to anyone else pressuring her ever again!

Written by Dominique Sumner, with full color art by Joe Singleton, and layout by Walt Robillard. Each volume of Hostile Intent presents an extensively detailed character, or villainous organization, that can be seamlessly integrated into Villains and Vigilantes roleplaying game; from a one-shot adventure to an ongoing campaign. From New Millennium Games - Published by HAZARD Studios

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...nt-Bloody-Mary

Old 01-05-2022, 08:34 AM   #139
DSumner

Another new release for use with Villains and Vigilantes, the Omega Files: Anubis. From New Millennium Games, in association with Odyssey Design Group and Hazard Studios, The Omega File: Anubis. Written and illustrated James Bishop.

The Omega Files are series of products detailing people, places, and organizations for use in your Villains and Vigilantes campaign. Each release contains everything you need to easily insert a particular character, a group, organization, or location into your game. Explore the world of the Omega Files in this dynamic entry. This entry contains:

Contains a fully detailed character writeup detailing the villainous Anubis.

A full color character illustration.

An overview of Anubis' cult, the Watchful Eye of Helios.

A full color map of a sample Watchful Eye of Helios temple.

A page of full color character chits for use in your games.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...a-Files-Anubis

Tags
supers