Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
JamesSn0w

Default a conundrum of the floating nose and the halitosis potion

Hey guys, I've had a look around the forum and found similar scenarios but not quite the situation we had last night, so I decided to sign up to the forum and ask some more knowledgeable players for there opinion on the matter.

The situation was I was on level 9 and turned over a door card to reveal a floating nose card, I instantly player the potion of halitosis which kills the floating nose and gives me the victory. A moment later one of the other players decided to play a transferral potion so they could fight the floating nose and deny me the victory. This caused quite a bit of arguing, the way I see it, the floating nose is dead, you can't transfer a dead monster to a fight with someone else. Their defence was that after a monster is defeated you have 2.6 seconds to play a wandering monster card to keep someone in a fight.

In the end we put it to a vote and the votes were tied, I decided not to be a bitch and play the "well it's my game so I have the final say rule" and we carried on the game.

What do you guys think on the situation, I'm still convinced that I was screwed out of victory. Cheers for your time :)
JamesSn0w is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floating nose, munchkin, potion of halitosis, rules clarification