Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 Digital

Old 07-12-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
starfishboy123

Default More Toon PDFs?

I already downloaded the original Toon and Tooniversal Tour Guide from W23, and I love them. Are there any chances of PDF copies of Toon Ace Catalog and Toon Tales?
starfishboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
The Wrathchild

Location: A nice, warm rock with an excellent view of the Damned
Default Re: More Toon PDFs?

The standard Magic 8-ball reply to this kind of query seems to be something along the lines of:

"Every historical SJG book-like product that is NOT a licenced product will see an e23 resurrection at some point. Other details hazy!" :-)

See here. eg.: http://forums.sjgames.com/showpost.p...63&postcount=3

This is a GURPS-specific answer, though, and the titles you mention might not be covered due to some detail I have no insigt into ;-)
Old 07-12-2011, 02:38 PM   #3
Steven Marsh

That's about it in a nutshell. In the past year or two we've been making an effort to get enough Car Wars material out so that folks can actually play it (which we've mostly succeeded at), and this year we've been turning some of our attention toward In Nomine.

However, lots of fun can be had with Toon with just the core book, so we don't have as much push to release the rest of the line. (I don't know of any issues that would be problematic with releasing Toon Ace Catalog or Toon Tales, but we'd need to research them to be sure. And, of course, they'd almost certainly require scanning/OCR...) Still, since there are only a couple of supplements left, one of us might get an itch to release the rest of the line.

Which is all a way of saying, "Someday probably, but answer cloudy for now." :-)
Steven Marsh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:45 PM   #4
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Marsh View Post
That's about it in a nutshell. In the past year or two we've been making an effort to get enough Car Wars material out so that folks can actually play it (which we've mostly succeeded at), and this year we've been turning some of our attention toward In Nomine.
This year, and some of the prior year as well, going back to the new release of Zadkiel in late 2009. And in case we IN-Greats haven't said it enough yet ... thanks!

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pdfs, toon, w23, warehouse