Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Other Munchkin Games

Old 08-12-2017, 09:46 AM   #1
campbellsNYC

Default Loot Letter - Net Troll

Hi - does anyone have further info on discards required by the Net Troll?

Specifically, if playing a Net Troll against a player forces them to discard the Loot card (lose if discarded), they lose the hand, correct?
So in this case the action of the card which is discarded is enacted.

If that is correct, is the behaviour different for other Net Troll forced discards - meaning that if the Net Troll forces a discard of a Duck of Doom, for an example - do two players compare hands? Or, is no action taken because it was a forced discard?

Need some clarification on whether the action on a card discarded via Net Troll is always taken, or only sometimes taken (in the case of the Loot card). Thoughts? Or, do I have to ask AEG?
thanks!!
//jake
campbellsNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:44 AM   #2
Rev1L

Default Re: Loot Letter - Net Troll

Yes if the Net Troll makes a person discard the Loot they lose and are out of the round. It's not really the action of the card as much as a consequence of discarding it if that makes sense. But if you make them discard any other card the just draw a new card and the game moves on.