Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 01-20-2008, 07:57 PM   #11
Fnordianslip

Default Re: Star System Creation Sheets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agemegos
I m not giving it away any more.
Well, damn. Sorry things didn't work out to keep it up and going man. I loved the program. Good thing I snaked a copy before it went offline! Do you mind if we still email it to friends/those who PM us about it? If so, I'll keep it to myself. If not, I'll see about firing the OP a copy.
Fnordianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:13 PM   #12
Agemegos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnordianslip
Well, damn. Sorry things didn't work out to keep it up and going man. I loved the program.
There are others about, most of them written in proper programming languages and producing output in convenient forms.
Quote:
Good thing I snaked a copy before it went offline! Do you mind if we still email it to friends/those who PM us about it? If so, I'll keep it to myself. If not, I'll see about firing the OP a copy.
Sorry, but yes, I mind. Please do not give any wider distribution to that version.

In case I have to remind anyone: the rules and tables are copyright to Steve Jackson Games; the structure of the workbook, the formulas, and the layout are my copyright. No-one should make, sell, give, or transfer a copy of the workbook without permission both from me and from Steve Jackson Games. Naughty!

The copies I allowed others to download back in October to November 2007 were beta versions, for playtesting only, not for distribution. I made that quite clear in the forum posts that introduced the downloads, and I would like my wishes and rights respected.

The beta version you have is not suitable for distribution, not approved for distribution, and ought not to be distributed.

Decay is inherent in all composite things.
Nod head. Get treat.

Last edited by Agemegos; 01-20-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Agemegos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 12:22 AM   #13
Fnordianslip

Quote:
T
Sorry, but yes, I mind. Please do not give any wider distribution to that version.
You got it. The copy I have stays on my computer. Thanks again for putting it together.
Fnordianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 09:57 AM   #14
nerdvana

Quote:
Originally Posted by thtraveller
If it's just a planet then my online planet generator (just html and javascript) might be useful http://www.transhuman.talktalk.net/iw/Geosync.htm
That's a nice utility. I am looking for system generators but that's a good tool anyway. :)
nerdvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 01:56 PM   #15
Pomphis

Quote:
Please do not give any wider distribution to that version.
We hear and obey.
Pomphis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
space, system generation