Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin Collectible Card Game

Old 08-27-2019, 11:16 PM   #1
Malkavman

Default Crowdsourcing Content

Okay community! What are your favorite Munchkin CCG cards in the following categories:

Power

Versatility

Art

Humor

Synergy

I'd like to see your top 3-5 from each category. I plan to make a YouTube video about this subject, so participation is highly encouraged and shoutouts will be given!

"I wouldn't even take a whiz on this! I used to DREAM of taking a whiz on this!" - The Monarch
Malkavman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 09:07 AM   #2
Cactus Jack

Default Re: Crowdsourcing Content

Hey man, gonna have to think about this, and will post!
Do you have any Munchkin CCG videos out already? Have looked and hadn't seen any community content on Youtube.
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 09:45 AM   #3
Malkavman

My channel has a great deal of CCG content! Here is a link, please peruse, and tell me what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvK...46ScYlnbHQluOw

(We also play standard Munchkin, which is what the channel was founded on, so the CCG content starts in the 3rd season, which is the current season.)

"I wouldn't even take a whiz on this! I used to DREAM of taking a whiz on this!" - The Monarch
Old 08-28-2019, 07:27 PM   #4
Majobasil

Power: Used Card Dealer. Enough said.

Versatility: Disappearing Act (POOF!),

Art: anything from Edwin Huang! Love his style on Wizard cards. I really like the art on Asplode. Bard vs Wizard depicted on this card is fantastic.

Also I really enjoy Wight Milk and the Dead Horse. Something about ghoulish horses...also, really like the alt art for the Ferrous Oxide Monster.

Humor: Who can get over “zap” instead of “Tap.” Classic.

Synergy: Love me a Slow Moving Minion and Marshmallow Golems when Asploding, using Some Pain Some Gain, Ouchian Bargain, etc.

Also spill decks are so powerful. Boot to the Head, Butterfingers, Dyrthwurm, Goldman Stacks, and Grody Sponge.

So many more in all categories. I’m sleepy though and will need to continue later.
Majobasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 12:36 PM   #5
Malkavman

Still compiling info for this! Show me your favorites!

Old 09-09-2019, 08:15 AM   #6
Madge

I will think on some for later, but for art it has to be 'Dead Drunk'. That skeleton's expression is brilliant! (and the little rat alongside). Also, 'Krix the Mostly dead' and 'Dappleganger', 'Spyder'.

For humour, I like how the 'Bullrog' (whose little LOTR reference with Gandalf and the no-pass barrier is also cool) is a 666 card.

Last edited by Madge; 09-09-2019 at 08:41 AM.
Madge is offline   Reply With Quote