Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2016, 03:01 PM   #1
ThisisDog

Default Fantasy hypothetical dream Munchkin sets thread

I know SJGames doesn't discuss future plans, but I thought it would be cool to have a thread to discuss your ideas of what you'd love from a Munchkin set. This is not a requests thread, just a place for ideas and hopefully fun discussions.

Me, personally, ever since the Dragons sets came out I've wanted to see Dinosaurs, either a 15 or 30 card Booster or a themed core set, like 1,000,000 Munchkins B.C. or something. I love Dinosaurs.

Also, looking at the IPs that USAopoly has designed games around, I think games like Mass Effect, The Elder Scrolls and Dragon Age would make for awesome sets, all are packed with races, classes, weapons and monsters. Dragon Age would feature Fantasy races like Elf and Dwarf, but also Qunari and Darkspawn. New classes would be Grey Warden and Inquisitor. Elder Scrolls would be similar but with a Dremora race, and classes like Blade, Companion, Dark Brotherhood, Nightingale, Mythic Dawn etc.

Mass Effect would be completely different, with races like Asari, Turian, Krogan, Quarian and Drell, and classes like Spectre, Cerberus, Blue Suns and more, plus Biotics in a similar role to Powers.

I know other people have ideas they'd like to fantasize about, as I've seen threads pop up. This could be a good place to talk about them.