Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Card Games

Old 10-15-2020, 12:13 PM   #1
mkhall

Default Illuminati 2E - 2020 Expansion

I just received my copy of this set today, but while I haven't had a chance to use them yet, I have to applaud the designer. (His name sounds familiar for some reason.)

In a year dragged bloody and screaming out of our worst nightmares, this set made me laugh out loud several times. Poor Hong Kong...

I hope that an annual update set becomes a tradition. That would be a great way to replace groups that have seen significant changes without needing to print a whole new version.
mkhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 06:03 PM   #2
Jarl Wilm

Default Re: Illuminati 2E - 2020 Expansion

I played the 2020 expansion once and it was interesting, to say the least. But when I went to put the set away I seemed to be missing a Special card. Do you know if the "Hong Kong Falls" card is one of the ten Specials in the 2020 pack or is a promo? It wasn't sealed with the others so I assumed it was a promo, not one of the ten Specials listed as being in the set.
Jarl Wilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 01:10 AM   #3
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Re: Illuminati 2E - 2020 Expansion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarl Wilm View Post
I played the 2020 expansion once and it was interesting, to say the least. But when I went to put the set away I seemed to be missing a Special card. Do you know if the "Hong Kong Falls" card is one of the ten Specials in the 2020 pack or is a promo? It wasn't sealed with the others so I assumed it was a promo, not one of the ten Specials listed as being in the set.
That card is not a promo. It is a part of the set.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote