Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Old 06-04-2019, 04:36 PM   #1
rlt422

Default Legacy Edition Character Sheet Packet

I just got my copy of the Legacy Edition (WAY, WAY HAPPY about that!) and I found the wonderful character sheet packet with permission to copy it for personal use and directions to download a PDF copy at the website. However it's only the character sheets and not the other reference and map record sheets. I was wondering if there is a full PDF copy of that document available as it appears in the Legacy Edition boxed set? I did a search of the forums and didn't find any mention of it so my apologies if this has been covered already :) If it has (and I just missed it) then a link to that thread would rock.
rlt422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:12 PM   #2
Chris Rice

Default Re: Legacy Edition Character Sheet Packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlt422 View Post
I just got my copy of the Legacy Edition (WAY, WAY HAPPY about that!) and I found the wonderful character sheet packet with permission to copy it for personal use and directions to download a PDF copy at the website. However it's only the character sheets and not the other reference and map record sheets. I was wondering if there is a full PDF copy of that document available as it appears in the Legacy Edition boxed set? I did a search of the forums and didn't find any mention of it so my apologies if this has been covered already :) If it has (and I just missed it) then a link to that thread would rock.
I have 12 page PDF with all the things you mention from the physical copy in the LE box, so it does exist. What I can't remember is which reward level gave the PDF copies also. I backed the I want it all level, so I don't know if the PDFs were included with the LE box level.
Chris Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:28 AM   #3
FrankB

The "I Want It All Option" includes the PDF files
FrankB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 05:36 PM   #4
rlt422

Since I missed the kickstarter is there a way to get the PDFs now or do we know if they will be for sale at some point? I can always scan the pages I want to copy but it's way better quality to get the originals if possible.
rlt422 is offline   Reply With Quote