Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2017, 02:46 PM   #30
ColBosch

Default Re: Ogre Miniatures Series 1 delivery thread

When it comes to international shipping, there are factors at play that I simply do not want to get into on a forum for gaming. SJ Games has tried to offer a solution with preordering from Warehouse 23 rather than through Kickstarter. The only option I see that's missing is for the $140 "All The Minis" tier; this campaign has no add-ons. In fact, as a customer outside of the US, you appear to be able to order as many sets as you want, while those of us involved with the Kickstarter are limited to two.

I'm not trying to be rude here. International shipping has become a real problem, especially when you're talking about small orders. I work for a logistics company, and we've dropped all importing and 99% of our exporting; the only place we'll still go is Canada, and only then if it can be driven across the border and the customer has a clearing agent in place. The rules are changing and becoming ever more Byzantine, customs fees and inspections are rising and occurring far more often, and there are political issues on top of everything.
ColBosch is offline   Reply With Quote