Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 12-29-2008, 06:54 PM   #21
RedMattis

Default Re: Supernatural Creatures Templates

Hellsing Chip-Vampire (Basic NPC Sheet)
ST 20, DX 12; IQ 9; HT 12
HP 20, FP 10
Per 13, Will, 10
DR: 4

Traits: Discriminatory Smell, Intact Undead, Night Vision, Regeneration (Fast), Unkillable (Silver, Fire, Beheading), Vampiric Bite

Negative Traits: No Body Heat, Infectious Attack, Vulnerability Silver (x1,5), Affected by True Faith

Personality: Violent and bloodthirsty. The Freak-chip makes users prone to mad outbursts and long term personality change.

Description: A strange chip designed to turn the user into a vampire. Those afflicted turn into a somewhat strange vampire.
The chip-vampires are usually somewhat weaker than other vampires, but in return they are almost completely unaffected by other means to repel vampires. A chip-vampire is only somewhat vulnerable to silver, and even less affected by the holy.
A chip vampire is unaffected by sunlight, can sleep in a regular bed, and only True Faith can repel them

Typically only seems develops physical prowess, but no known chip-vampire assumed to be older than a few months has been encountered yet.

Lenses:
A chip-vampire increases rapidly in power by draining the blood of humans. They start out very weak by vampire standards.

Newly Turned Vampire:
ST 16, DX 11; IQ 8; HT 10
HP 20, FP 10
Per 13, Will, 10
DR: 3

'Old' or Well-Fed:
ST 22, DX 13; IQ 10; HT 13
HP 20, FP 10
Per 13, Will, 10
DR: 5

Last edited by RedMattis; 12-29-2008 at 07:03 PM.
RedMattis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #22
Gef

Default Re: Supernatural Creatures Templates

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMattis View Post
I've read through your templates a few times Gef, and I must say that they are pretty cool. The setting sounds quite awesome too by the way.
I didn't quite grasp who is interested in having these vampires created and why though. In setting.
Sorry this reply is late by a couple of years, did not notice it the first time, I guess. Real life causes me to be away from the forums for weeks at a time.

In the history of my setting, there was a demon incursion. One of the gods came down and personally coordinated the defense, ultimately re-sealing the demons behind gates, although they remain there, ready to invade again if possible. A demon is defined essentially by its hunger; the hordes consume everything and then move on to the next world. They're nigh invulnerable. Angels who engage them risk corruption into devils (and fay are corrupted into djinn, and elves are corrupted into drow). One of the few things to which the are vulnerable is another demon. Vampires were created to fight loyally for the world against demons, because their nature derived from demons enables them to kill a demon. The whole world was on a full wartime footing; every subject of the god-king contributed to the war effort in one way or another. Those who objected would be mind-controlled, and even a dead farmer would be raised as a zombie to continue to till the fields to feed the living. In the "modern" period of the setting, the former god-king is known as the devil, and the name of his empire, Agony, is synonymous with suffering, and very few (those with Hidden Lore) know that his draconian measures had a very good reason.

GEF
Gef is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bestiary, character creation, chargen, monsters, power ups, racial templates, supernatural, templates