Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2020, 07:55 AM   #1
philreed
Chief Executive Officer
 
philreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Default The Infinite Arena Deck

The BackerKit survey for the recent t-shirt project opens next week, and as a part of the project we're opening up pre-orders for The Infinite Arena! This new deck of cards is for those players who wish to sit down and go head-to-head in a quick battle. Draw two cards to create the battlefield and the attacker/defender objectives and then go for it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg infinitearena.jpg (98.0 KB, 116 views)
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 08:26 AM   #2
tomc
 
tomc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Default Re: The Infinite Arena Deck

Cool! (Yes, I think this is cool. I like the idea of quickly generating interesting combats for short, one-off games.)
__________________
OgreMap2

Freedom of Speech is not Freedom of Podium
tomc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 09:45 AM   #3
madhopper50
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Default Re: The Infinite Arena Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
The BackerKit survey for the recent t-shirt project opens next week, and as a part of the project we're opening up pre-orders for The Infinite Arena! This new deck of cards is for those players who wish to sit down and go head-to-head in a quick battle. Draw two cards to create the battlefield and the attacker/defender objectives and then go for it!
Can't wait for my BackerKit Survey :)
madhopper50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:04 AM   #4
larsdangly
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Default Re: The Infinite Arena Deck

Cool! How long do you reckon we'll have to wait to order this if you didn't participate in the t-shirt kickstarter?
larsdangly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:33 AM   #5
philreed
Chief Executive Officer
 
philreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Default Re: The Infinite Arena Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsdangly View Post
Cool! How long do you reckon we'll have to wait to order this if you didn't participate in the t-shirt kickstarter?
Unknown. Once we ship the rewards, then we'll be able to nail down a date.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 12:06 PM   #6
hcobb
 
hcobb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Pacheco, California
Default Re: The Infinite Arena Deck

How long does it take to administer the phial of healing to a figure who is at negative 15 ST?
__________________
-HJC
hcobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 04:28 PM   #7
Skarg
 
Join Date: May 2015
Default Re: The Infinite Arena Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcobb View Post
How long does it take to administer the phial of healing to a figure who is at negative 15 ST?
Probably the same as looting a dead body, which if you were standing is one turn to kneel (option D), then a turn to apply the phial using a hand that's not holding anything else. Getting up from kneeling again is option G.
Skarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 07:31 PM   #8
HeatDeath
 
Join Date: May 2012
Default Re: The Infinite Arena Deck

As someone who is honestly much more into the Melee side of things than the ItL side of things, this is bought on sight!
HeatDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 06:44 AM   #9
madhopper50
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Default Re: The Infinite Arena Deck

Were all the FB posts for "The Infinite Arena" deleted? Just want to ensure that The Infinite Arena Cards will ship with the T-Shirts.
madhopper50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 08:21 AM   #10
philreed
Chief Executive Officer
 
philreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Default Re: The Infinite Arena Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhopper50 View Post
Were all the FB posts for "The Infinite Arena" deleted? Just want to ensure that The Infinite Arena Cards will ship with the T-Shirts.
This will be offered in the t-shirts BackerKit survey next week. We will make these available on Warehouse 23 later this year, after the t-shirt project has shipped.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.