Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2017, 06:23 AM   #10
Leonidas
Banned

Default Re: OGRE IN ITALY

Hi there,

Stg. Leonidas reporting from Italy.

I am playing the hell out of OGRE, both solo and with some victims of my gaming group. I am introducing them to the basic scenario, and then I schedule a session for a mirror match GEV game.

People are really loving the gameplay and the overall fairness of the mechanics. I even managed to have a couple of games with my older brother (he is 47 years old, I am 44 actually). I understand that someone might inquire as to why I am so obsessed with this game. I am available to send private answers, if any.

Anyway, my friends are still not making the big jump. So, I will try to overrun them as the Miniature Set 1 knocks at my door. I ordered one set with standard colours and another one with reversed colours (for disable/damaged purposes).

Meanwhile, I sent them a couple of unboxing video about Pocket Ed (which arrived yesterday) and ODE ed. I also want to make a comparison video between the classic counters vs modern ones. It will be hilarious.

The game is amazing.

Thanks everyone for making this thing happening.

End of line.

Last edited by Leonidas; 07-14-2017 at 06:26 AM. Reason: typo
Leonidas is offline   Reply With Quote