Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 10:00 AM   #11
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: GURPS After The End Campaign - Interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskrimadorNC View Post
Good deal. I have three folks interested. If we can get one more, then I'll start a recruitment thread with all the relevant campaign notes.

@Ericthered, are you positive you want to play a Tech? Keep in mind that you will be starting with zero equipment. You might feel a little handicapped at first.
Handicapped at the start should be fine. I've been wanting to play a gadgeteer for a long time.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
Old 04-27-2016, 10:13 AM   #12
Ransom

I am interested, but as I will actually be in the Appalachian mountains for most of the next few months my ability to post more than once or twice a week will be limited. I might join in later if the game continues into the fall.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:54 AM   #13
Ransom

I like the idea of a Sojourner-type Hunter, either Hardy or Learned depending on the party dynamic.
Old 04-27-2016, 02:24 PM   #14
GnomesofZurich

I'm contemplating a Hulk or a Scavenger, in either case a Mutant if that's acceptable.
Old 04-27-2016, 05:38 PM   #15
Bogie1494

I would be interested in participating if possible. I am a newbie on several fronts, though. I have never played in a play-by-post campaign before. Also, I am rather inexperienced concerning GURPS. I have never found a group willing to play. My experience has been limited to various editions of D&D, Pathfinder and Mutants and Masterminds. I would like to give GURPS a try. If you would prefer just experienced GURPS/PbP format players, I completely understand.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:44 PM   #16
EskrimadorNC

All of those are good choices. Having some combat-capable characters is a good thing, because there will be plenty of combat and action.

@GnomesofZurich: The Mutant Lens is cool, just let me know what sort of mutations you are thinking about.

@Bogie194: New players are welcome! A PbP game is really a good avenue for learning the game as you always have plenty of time to look up rules before posting. Do you have the GURPS basic set and ATE-Wastelanders? You'll need those to play, but otherwise, I'm totally fine with it.

I think there is enough interest, so I'll try to get the recruitment thread up before the weekend. I need at least 4 players for the Campaign, but I'll take up to 6, so if you guys know people who would interested in this game, send them this way!
Old 04-28-2016, 04:25 AM   #17
GnomesofZurich

Quote:
@GnomesofZurich: The Mutant Lens is cool, just let me know what sort of mutations you are thinking about.
Okay, cool. I sent you a PM with the character concepts and mutations a couple of days ago. Please let me know what you think.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:14 PM   #18
Bogie1494

Quote:

@Bogie194: New players are welcome! A PbP game is really a good avenue for learning the game as you always have plenty of time to look up rules before posting. Do you have the GURPS basic set and ATE-Wastelanders? You'll need those to play, but otherwise, I'm totally fine with it.
Thank you! I have the basic set, and will rectify my lack of ATE-Wastelanders in just a few minutes.
Old 04-28-2016, 07:52 PM   #19
EskrimadorNC

Recruitment Thread is up!

http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=143040
Old 05-01-2016, 06:12 AM   #20
EskrimadorNC

If you haven't already, please post your build in the recruitment thread.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Closed Thread

Tags
after the end, ate, post-apocalypse