Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #381
GEVJockey

Default Re: Ogre Kickstarter

1,862 units have been pre-ordered.

The last 24 hours increased the amount pledged by about $12K and increased the backer count by 67 to reach 1741 (Avg falling to 3 backers per hour)

Average pledge per backer jumped to $141.67. (All $995 slots pledged plus a third $1,977 pledge helped to increase the average).

At the current pledge per backer level we'll need to see another 24 backers to surpass $250K. If we maintain the 3 new backers per hour rate, we would reach that total by early Saturday morning.
GEVJockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:25 AM   #382
pyratejohn

Right now, less than a $1000 and it'll break $250k. Who else is watching it? It's like the countdown to the ball dropping in Times Square.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:24 AM   #383
Jeffr0

I'm watching.

Woo-hoo!
Old 04-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #384
terryocarroll

I've gotten bored with it. Ten days and all it's done is go up, up, up. :)
terryocarroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:34 AM   #385
Turhan's Bey Company
Aluminated

Location: East of the moon, west of the stars, close to buses and shopping

And it's now over a quarter million.

Buy my Warehouse 23 stuff, dammit!
Turhan's Bey Company is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #386
terryocarroll

$250,083. Ho hum.
terryocarroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:59 AM   #387
GranitePenguin
Ogre Line Editor

It certainly seems plausible that Ogre will not only crush D-Day Dice by pledge dollars, it will crush it by number of backers, too. Can it get another 358 backers? I think so. :-)
Old 04-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #388
Christopher Winkels

So I think I did a "bad" thing yesterday.

Intrigued by this Kickstarter campaign (and having owned a original black plastic pocket box edition of Ogre as far back as 1985) I ponied up $150 to get the new iteration of the game and some goodies. I was aware of the lack of shipping outside the US (I'm in Canada), but my plan was to have it shipped to a friend in Tennessee who'd forward it on to me.

But I think I made a boo-boo.

When buying it through Amazon there was no option to select a shipping address that was different from the billing address. By the time I realized this I'd already committed to purchase. I understand that shipping to Canada will probably be offered at an upcharge, but is there a way of locking this in now (or conversely, going back and getting my friend's address locked in as the shipping destination?)

Thanks in advance.
Christopher Winkels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:19 PM   #389
D351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Winkels View Post

Intrigued by this Kickstarter campaign (and having owned a original black plastic pocket box edition of Ogre as far back as 1985) I ponied up $150 to get the new iteration of the game and some goodies. I was aware of the lack of shipping outside the US (I'm in Canada), but my plan was to have it shipped to a friend in Tennessee who'd forward it on to me.

When buying it through Amazon there was no option to select a shipping address that was different from the billing address. By the time I realized this I'd already committed to purchase. I understand that shipping to Canada will probably be offered at an upcharge, but is there a way of locking this in now (or conversely, going back and getting my friend's address locked in as the shipping destination?)

Thanks in advance.
I'd be willing to bet hard cash that SJG will be more than willing to help straighten this out. It's totally their style.
D351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #390
Buzzardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Winkels View Post

Thanks in advance.
I suppose you could cancel your Kickstarter pledge, give your friend in Tennessee $150, and have your friend make the pledge with his address.
Buzzardo is offline   Reply With Quote