Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 06-12-2014, 09:05 PM   #21
Poonbahbah

Default Re: God Slayers [IC]

"Actually there is something else," says Baba Yaga as she closes the door behind herself. "If you'd care to speak with me in private we can let the serf holding Elf get back to his discussions with the UN." Turning to the Illusinoary elf, "After all there not slaves right? They just have less rights and the inability to leave without express permission. I must admit I haven't fully researched the matter but what I have learned does not paint your people in a very positive light in my eyes."

Turning back to Ana, "Ngeshtin-Ana, Lady of Whistling Winds, Mistress of Ice, diplomatic envoy from the world of Nyambi, if you would care to join me I believe I could get you in contact with some people that could in fact prove to be of more use in helping take care of Herazian. No offense meant to the esteemed delegates here."
Old 06-13-2014, 01:54 AM   #22
the_matrix_walker

There is a swirl of wind and a fine multicolored mist coalesces into the form of another Elf. This one is not dressed in the trappings of Earth, but instead wears a tunic bearing the symbol of the Hidden Vale. He has deep green hair and eyes, and the smell of earth and fresh air arrive with him.

((OOC: This is the image of the Warden of the Wood, I'll start manifesting him, it will take an hour. I'll use the illusion in his place until Ward's dupe can take true solid form.))

"I think that's quite enough out of King Arilice..." the newcomer says.

"Now just you wait you glorified cantrip.." the illusion of King Arilice protests.

I think I've fulfilled my obligation to him for the time being."
As Ward speaks in a warm and pleasing voice, the illusion of the suit clad Elf King disperses like he was suddenly made of a gas, expanding and vanishing quickly, entirely gone before Ward finishes his sentence.

"I am negotiating on King Arilice's behalf to pay an old debt for the Vale. That and the greater Elven community would like to handle the matter internally. Allow me to introduce myself properly.
Ward bows formally in the custom of the elves of the Vale.

Well met Lady Ngeshtin-Ana of Nyambi and to you as well newcomer. I am Ward, Protector of the Vale and Warden of the Wood."
the_matrix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:11 AM   #23
momothefiddler

Ana turns at the new voice and listens. "That would probably be-"

She turns back to watch the developments with the new elf. "And what's your role here?"

Astrid 14/14HP, 3/10FP buffs
Jorin 13/13, 9/10, 0/1 ER, 24/24, 3/6, 6/6, 6/6, 6/6 Rings, 6 days since last use of WT
momothefiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:52 PM   #24
the_matrix_walker

"I was sent as a messenger, bringing a shadow of King Arilice to conduct negotiations. Apparently he did not wish to leave his war, but would not trust anyone else to come here. He thought he could barter my further service against the Resplendian, but he was overstepping the agreement of my assistance by trying to trade my further services against the current threat.

But it is my nature to protect, and I am willing to assist you in dealing with Herazian. I request nothing in return. Consider it a gesture of goodwill and friendship from the Elves of the Hidden Vale."
Old 06-13-2014, 02:14 PM   #25
Poonbahbah

"From the way I understand him to have been talking I might have let him make his bargain to take on the Respledian. Than traveled to his world to fetch him so that he might live up to it. If I were you that is. After all he never mentioned another elf.

Speaking of I do not believe we have been introduced yet. I am Baba Yaga. I have no fancy titles and the stories I'm in are not as popular as they once were but you may call me Babushka if you'd like. Who might you be? I would very much like to help you fight Herazian. We can talk more along the way."

Turning towards the delegates assembled, "Again apologies for interrupting." Then she goes to hold open the door for Ward and Ana if they are so inclined.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:54 PM   #26
the_matrix_walker

This is my most familiar appearance, but though I am the product of elven works, I am not myself an elf. Ward is not simply my name, I was born of magic to protect the Vale.

I have grown beyond that singular goal and my people have recognized me as having life and a soul. I do not have a true body, but I have learned to build them for convenience.

I appreciate your drive Babushka, but perhaps the UN has more to offer the endeavor before we depart.
Old 06-13-2014, 06:28 PM   #27
momothefiddler

"They already acknowledged their militaries are powerless. I fail to see what more there is for us here." Ana strides up to the door and stands next to Baba Yaga, waiting for any further response from Ward or the assembled humans.

Astrid 14/14HP, 3/10FP buffs
Jorin 13/13, 9/10, 0/1 ER, 24/24, 3/6, 6/6, 6/6, 6/6 Rings, 6 days since last use of WT
momothefiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:42 PM   #28
the_matrix_walker

"Perhaps transportation at least... Unless you have a method for us all to travel. It would take me some time to reach the planet's pole."
Old 06-13-2014, 09:28 PM   #29
Poonbahbah

"I have transportation and my first stop was not going to be the north pole. I wanted to go see if we could find an old acquaintance of mine. A real genius of alchemy."
Old 06-14-2014, 12:43 PM   #30
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Delegate (UK?): "We can at least provide intell on his movements, and if you decide you can use any military force, we will always have that. Here's my card... my people will expect and accommodate you."

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
god slayers