Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 01-29-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
mrmagoofl

Default Items and Hand

Can you pick items up after they have been put down?
For example: If I put down Glass Slippers can I then pick them back up if I no longer want to use them?

Also, do you only have to worry about how many cards you have in your hand at the end of your turn or all the time?
For example: I help another Munchkin kill a monster on his turn and he splits the treasure with me. He gives me 1 treasure and I now have 6 cards in my hand. Do I have to discard down to 5 right then or can I wait until it is my turn again.

If I have to decrease my hand size right then, charity is still applicable correct?
mrmagoofl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 02:11 PM   #2
Devin Lewis
Munchkin Associate Dev

Default Re: Items and Hand

You are not allowed to pick items back up. If you no longer wish to have them equipped, you can turn them sideways so that they are simply being carried. If you no longer want them, you can sell 1000 gold pieces worth of items for a level, or you can trade them to other people. They also make good Curse! fodder.

Hand size is only relevant at the end of your turn. If you gain cards outside of your turn, there is no impetus to get rid of them immediately.

Last edited by Devin Lewis; 01-30-2014 at 06:39 AM.
Devin Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hand, item, pick up