Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 11-14-2012, 01:17 PM   #511
ErhnamDJ

Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC

So you all go down into the rat tunnels. Who has Dark Vision and who doesn't?

Everyone with Dark Vision can see a trail of Athelard's blood leading down the tunnels.

John's not very familiar with the layout of these particular tunnels. He knows that there are lots of dead ends and places where they circle around and they go on for hundreds, maybe thousands, or miles. A person could easily get lost for years down.

After about a hundred feet into the tunnel, you come to a fork. There are three paths you could take. The one on the right continues the trail of blood. The others look well traveled as well.

Which way do you go?

My blog.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:28 PM   #512
zoncxs

Greviel follows along, the tweo he had helped free were his ticket to another world. The darkness pose no problem the him, Though he now needs new armor, its always the elements of hellnature* that gets it.

*its nature, but from hell :D
zoncxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:30 PM   #513
momothefiddler

It emits a loud and disturbing set of squeaks and chirps. {"Hey, can anyone here lead me to Slana?"}

(Beast Speech-20 +3(stat bonus) +3(bless) = 23, roll 7
Animal Handling(Rodents)-13 +3(stat bonus) +3(bless) = 19, roll 9
Slana is the name of my pack rat because I needed one and that's what came to mind)

Astrid 14/14HP, 3/10FP buffs
Jorin 13/13, 9/10, 0/1 ER, 24/24, 3/6, 6/6, 6/6, 6/6 Rings, 6 days since last use of WT
momothefiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:33 PM   #514
Jovus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDJ View Post
So you all go down into the rat tunnels. Who has Dark Vision and who doesn't?
Count me in, at least.
Jovus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:40 PM   #515
Dorin Thorha

Dorli looks down the bloodstained tunnel. "There lies my path, for base though he may have been, he was a companion of mine, and I will see him avenged."
Old 11-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #516
cltchrn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorin Thorha View Post
Dorli looks down the bloodstained tunnel. "There lies my path, for base though he may have been, he was a companion of mine, and I will see him avenged."
"I shall follow," says Faenor, and he does. "How will we avoid getting lost should this trail of blood end or else diminish beyond recognizability?"
cltchrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #517
Jovus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorin Thorha View Post
Rather than responding, Jorrik just looks over and drops a little nod, then strikes off (slowly, for he must feel his way) in that direction, confident in the assumption that the others will follow.
Jovus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:06 AM   #518
ZmbeHntr

Erion will follow the group, although he is not entirely comfortable with being underground.
ZmbeHntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:50 AM   #519
ErhnamDJ

You guys walk for a little while, following John down the path to where he left his pack rat.

About halfway there, John starts to notice collapsed tunnels from where the ground did all that shaking. You go a little farther and you see that the wall has ripped open and a glowing orange/red liquid is flowing out. The path to the pack rat is blocked.

At that time, you feel the ground begin to shake. It shakes for about a minute, then stops.

My blog.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:00 AM   #520
momothefiddler

The rat runs back away from the heat, squeaking, then turns back into its humanoid form. "I cannot reach my rat this way. Did they chase us down here?"

Astrid 14/14HP, 3/10FP buffs
Jorin 13/13, 9/10, 0/1 ER, 24/24, 3/6, 6/6, 6/6, 6/6 Rings, 6 days since last use of WT
momothefiddler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
welcome to hell