Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 11-16-2009, 06:50 PM   #61
robkelk
Untitled

Default Re: Who's next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
You might PM ISNorden about those last two. I know she was using her own heretical version of Oannes along with a successor to Vephar, so she may have kept versions of the two Geocities writeups in her notes. (Crosses fingers.)
Done. Here's hoping...
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #62
robkelk
Untitled

No joy for Vephar, but she did know about a writeup of Oannes.

I'm going to hold off on updating the links again; I think I'll tidy up the unofficial writeups that I do have first, adding appropriate credit and the disclaimers that SJGames wants on such things, then re-post them on my own website. Then I'll update the links.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:17 AM   #63
Yamiblade

Of the Princes I hope Furfur is high on the agenda.

Of the AA's, gotta go with Jean. Seeing as I'm playing as a Jeanite in the game I currently am in.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:47 AM   #64
Methariel

Again, I hope we're going to see some Major Superiors fully written up in the future. (Yes, my problems with the Minor ones except Khalid, again... ;) )

But Marc, Jean and Jordi would be fine Archangels to know more of, and Baal, Kronos and Saminga I'd really love to see (more or less) soon.

M.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:32 AM   #65
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methariel View Post
Again, I hope we're going to see some Major Superiors fully written up in the future. (Yes, my problems with the Minor ones except Khalid, again... ;) )
You might want to give Zadkiel a look -- if you liked Khalid, you might find some things of interest here. She's a lot more playable than, say, Litheroy.

As far as rooting for the majors/minors, at this point there's only one "significant minor" left: Christopher. (I say significant only because Furfur's existence depends on the outcome a group reaches in Demon Prince of Rock and Roll, while Magog is all-but-canonically dead.) If and when that one comes out, there'll be nothing left but a string of uninterrupted majors. So maybe the smart thing is to root for Chris now. ;)

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:36 PM   #66
robkelk
Untitled

Quote:
You might want to give Zadkiel a look -- if you liked Khalid, you might find some things of interest here. She's a lot more playable than, say, Litheroy.
Also, if you read between the lines in Superiors: Zadkiel, you'll learn a few things about Novalis that aren't in other supplements.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #67
tHEhERETIC

Quote:

As far as rooting for the majors/minors, at this point there's only one "significant minor" left: Christopher. (I say significant only because Furfur's existence depends on the outcome a group reaches in Demon Prince of Rock and Roll, while Magog is all-but-canonically dead.) If and when that one comes out, there'll be nothing left but a string of uninterrupted majors. So maybe the smart thing is to root for Chris now. ;)
So what would be some extended attunements/distinctions for Christopher? Or is that another thread waiting to happen?
Old 11-23-2009, 05:58 PM   #68
robkelk
Untitled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
So what would be some extended attunements/distinctions for Christopher? Or is that another thread waiting to happen?
That's another thread waiting to happen. Doesn't mean it can't happen now...

(Although I don't have anything to add to it, other than mentioning this.)
Old 12-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #69
robkelk
Untitled

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
I'm going to hold off on updating the links again; I think I'll tidy up the unofficial writeups that I do have first, adding appropriate credit and the disclaimers that SJGames wants on such things, then re-post them on my own website. Then I'll update the links.
The first of which is now up: Dave Taylor's writeup of Oannes. Others to follow as I have time to format them...
Old 12-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #70
robkelk
Untitled

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
The first of which is now up: Dave Taylor's writeup of Oannes. Others to follow as I have time to format them...
I've had a bit of time:

Martin Arnold's writeup of Vephar.

(And now I've run out of appropriate ukiyo-e to use as illustrations. I'll need to find something else for some of the other writeups, although it would be appropriate to have no artwork in the writeups of the Princess of Oblivion and the original Prince of Secrets...)

Also, an index page. Quick-and-dirty at the moment, although I don't see any reason to add anything else to the index page just now...

Edit: And now the big list of Superiors is updated with links to those two writeups. But I've noticed some other dead links - where did ISNorden's writeups wander off to?

Last edited by robkelk; 12-17-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Tags
meta, superiors