Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 08-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #71
Epic Kobold

Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC - Group #2 -- Verisimilitude ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDJ View Post
Tipsy walks back over to the cart and takes another swig from the jug, then walks around the monolith. He comes back about five minutes later, carrying your clothes. "The ones with the paint on 'em, I s'pect." He balls them up and tosses them to you.
Her eyes never leave his, her tone still level "Good start, now my gear."
Old 08-29-2012, 06:55 PM   #72
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Kobold View Post
Her eyes never leave his, her tone still level "Good start, now my gear."
"What gear?" he asks. His words are starting to slur. Whatever he's been drinking has started to hit him pretty hard.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #73
Epic Kobold

Suddenly grasping all the potential advantages bestowed by the Ling's libations, Scurra changes her strategy. Her angry steady pacing gets looser and she bends a little far when she picks up her cloths. She smiles warmly and approaches him.

Whatcha drinkin' big guy?

Sex Appeal @ 9 (to get his guard down, and hopefully make him drink more) (3d6=9)
Old 08-30-2012, 05:31 AM   #74
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Whatcha drinkin' big guy?
"Big guy?" he says, kinda angry. "You makin' funa my size?" He goes back over to the cart. "Fa yer infamation, this is the finest rat wine in Hell. Make it maself." He takes another big drink, then belches. You're pretty sure you see smoke coming out of his mouth.

"Now," he says, "whicha that stuff was yours? I'll write it down this time." He fishes around in one of his pockets and pulls out a sharpened rat bone. Then he pries part of the wooden cart off.
Old 08-30-2012, 06:13 AM   #75
Harry O'Gane

Elmaeth watched Erion from far away when he was floating, so he stayed close to Tipsy. However, as he was interrogating it, Elmaeth still thought of the wizard mentioned by the celestial voice in what he thoughts to be Heaven.

He wanted to ask Tipsy something, but at that moment, he went to get Scurra her stuff back. Even in clothes, she looked attractive, at least to Elmaeth, who continued to stare back at the angel.

"Why, I think I know who might find these runes familiar. The shame is, when you need them, they're never here."

He stood silent for a while then, and thought:

"I might have something that could interest the halfling, should he wish to trade. I f booze is on the price here, I might trade some of mine for any kind of map of this area. Hmmm..."

Elmaeth waits for Tipsy to return to the cart. Meanwhile, he looks for the bottle of wine he had in his backpack.

Last edited by Harry O'Gane; 08-30-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Harry O'Gane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:28 PM   #76
Epic Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDJ View Post
"Big guy?" he says, kinda angry. "You makin' funa my size?" He goes back over to the cart. "Fa yer infamation, this is the finest rat wine in Hell. Make it maself." He takes another big drink, then belches. You're pretty sure you see smoke coming out of his mouth.

"Now," he says, "whicha that stuff was yours? I'll write it down this time." He fishes around in one of his pockets and pulls out a sharpened rat bone. Then he pries part of the wooden cart off.
Okay, she thinks to herself, so killing him and taking that sword is probably out for now, there's always plan B.

out loud she says without breaking character"I'm sure it is, not everyone can handle their rat wine but I see you can, that's what I mean by "big guy" of course. In fact, I bet you could handle draining that jug in no time flat and still have the wherewithal to retrieve my things, couldn't you? I know I'd love to see that. "

She gave her words a moment to sink in

"I had two hair ties, a standard Hyena clan ninja outfit, a large knife as well as it's sheath, a black and purple purse full of supplies, brass knuckles, big ol' boots, a water skin, and a hatchet all of excellent quality.

...and a map out of Hell...

...and two hard boiled eggs"
Old 08-31-2012, 08:33 AM   #77
ErhnamDJ

"Awright," Tipsy says. He scratches the list onto the piece of wood and walks behind the monolith.

He comes back carrying a handful of things. "I guess it was the outfit I already give you."

He hands you the purse. "I put all of it in there. I couldn't find no map, though."

Then he goes back over to his cart and replaces the piece of wood he had pulled out.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:57 AM   #78
Epic Kobold

Scurra finally gets dressed.

She puts on the assemblage of black cloth, straps and buckles that serve no purpose beyond looking cool in your standard fantasy female ninja outfit. She ties her hair up into two Harley Quinn-esq pony tails. Her knee-high boots are large, yet not cumbersome, with a metal plate over the toes. Into a special pich on each of her sleeves she slips brass knuckles with a reverse "HAHAHA" stamped into them, on her back a two foot long knife with a black blade standing in sharp contrast to the green and purple wrap around the handle. She checks and adjusts a smudge in her clown makeup in her reflection on the flat of her camping hatchet before strapping it to her hip, opposite her full water skin. The strap of her purse (full of basic survival gear) clings tight across her torso.

She poses dramatically for a moment than inspects the hard boiled eggs to see if they appear edible.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:03 AM   #79
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
She poses dramatically for a moment than inspects the hard boiled eggs to see if they appear edible.
Inside the purse, at the top, are two black eggs, each the size of your fist. They have a squishy texture and are pulsing with energy.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:54 AM   #80
Harry O'Gane

"Hey, Tipsy..."

Elmaeth draws out a bottle of wine from his backpack:

"You, uh... sure you don't have any kind of map here, because, as you can see, I'm more than willing to trade you some goodies for it."
Harry O'Gane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
welcome to hell