Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 08-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #61
ZmbeHntr

Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC - Group #2 -- Verisimilitude ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDJ View Post
The angel is there, pressed against the gray stone. She is pale skinned with golden hair. She glows brightly, though you can hardly tell there in Hell. She wears a tattered white robe, extravagantly wrought with silver and gold gilding. It's soaked brown with dried blood.

You can see her bulging where the link presses into her body. The magical runes pierce her skin in hundreds of places. From some of the wounds, you can see a small trickle of blood. Everywhere that the magic touches, you see what can only be described as corruption. Her perfect skin is black. Bubbling brown evil burns into her.

She can't move. She tries, but she can't. The twisted runes hold her, like she's been run through with barbed wire. She looks almost like a tree that's grown over wire. It's embedded in her like that.

Her eyes are open. She tries to speak. You can see the runes ripping through her flesh, slicing her open and holding her motionless. Her eyes move. They plead with you. Tears begin to stream down her cheeks.
Erion asks the angel, "You can't speak because of the wire, can you? Move your eyes up and down for yes, side to side for no. Is there any way to free you? Can these runes be cut by a sword? Is there anyone who can undo the runes? If there is, look in the direction of where I can find them."
ZmbeHntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:49 PM   #62
Epic Kobold

While Tipsy is distracted with conversation and such, Scurra begins to sneak with exaggerated tippy-toe steps towards the cash of stuff

Stealth @ 18 (to be seen) or 20 (to be heard) (3d6=10)
Old 08-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #63
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Kobold View Post
While Tipsy is distracted with conversation and such, Scurra begins to sneak with exaggerated tippy-toe steps towards the cash of stuff.
Tipsy's eyes stay glued on Erion and the angel, but Itus looks over, quickly pulls out the giant sword on their back and aims it at the ground in front of you. A white blast of light shoots out of it and lands about ten feet in front of you. All the sand there disintegrates in a circle. There's a clap as the air fills the area.

He points the sword at you and shakes his head.

Tipsy looks over and shrugs. "Wouldja be goin' to my hidey place, missy?" He looks back up at Erion. "Wait a bit and I'll fetch yer stuff. If you decide to tell me what stuff it was, a course."
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:09 PM   #64
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZmbeHntr View Post
Erion asks the angel, "You can't speak because of the wire, can you? Move your eyes up and down for yes, side to side for no. Is there any way to free you? Can these runes be cut by a sword? Is there anyone who can undo the runes? If there is, look in the direction of where I can find them."
The angel doesn't respond in any way you can tell. She just keeps crying.

"It don't talk your talk!" the halfling yells. "My talks older'n your talk and none of 'em could understand me! They musta been here a good long while!"
Old 08-29-2012, 06:21 PM   #65
ZmbeHntr

Quote:
Tipsy looks over and shrugs. "Wouldja be goin' to my hidey place, missy?" He looks back up at Erion. "Wait a bit and I'll fetch yer stuff. If you decide to tell me what stuff it was, a course."
Erion yells back, "You already gave me my stuff, but if you would like to give me more I am not opposed."

Quote:
The angel doesn't respond in any way you can tell. She just keeps crying.

"It don't talk your talk!" the halfling yells. "My talks older'n your talk and none of 'em could understand me! They musta been here a good long while!"
Erion says to the angel, "I am going to try and free you."

He then walks back down near Tipsy, and asks, "Do you know how to free the angels, or anyone who might know how? Would hitting the runes with my sword do anything?"
ZmbeHntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #66
Epic Kobold

Quote:
"HA HA HA HA HA" laughs Scurra as she reflexively jumps back from the blast "I was just looking for the lady's room. Now," she adds, her tone suddenly going decidedly level and dark as she paced towards the Ling. "it's time to get me my things. I gave you the list, be a good little hellbilly and do your very best to fulfill it."
Old 08-29-2012, 06:28 PM   #67
Epic Kobold

Quote:
Erion yells back, "You already gave me my stuff, but if you would like to give me more I am not opposed."
Scurra makes a mental note to never let him live down answering to "missy"
Old 08-29-2012, 06:32 PM   #68
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
OOC: He was talking to Scurra. You couldn't hear that all the way up there.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #69
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Kobold View Post
"HA HA HA HA HA" laughs Scurra as she reflexively jumps back from the blast "I was just looking for the lady's room. Now," she adds, her tone suddenly going decidedly level and dark as she paced towards the Ling. "it's time to get me my things. I gave you the list, be a good little hellbilly and do your very best to fulfill it."
Tipsy walks back over to the cart and takes another swig from the jug, then walks around the monolith. He comes back about five minutes later, carrying your clothes. "The ones with the paint on 'em, I s'pect." He balls them up and tosses them to you.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #70
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
He then walks back down near Tipsy, and asks, "Do you know how to free the angels, or anyone who might know how? Would hitting the runes with my sword do anything?"
"I ain't got no idea. I wouldn't touch them things with anythin' I didn't mind losin.'" He rubs at his face. "I bet Lord Veramont would know. But... he's the ruler of this domain. Big Demon Lord. Wouldn't want to mess with him."

Tags
welcome to hell