Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 10-09-2014, 12:26 AM   #3251
Puck

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalillama View Post
"Well, tally-ho, I suppose. Onward, my faithful hound!" Glen makes a dramatic gesture towards Shuck and sets off to follow him along the trail.
Mitch looks blankly at the couch cushion for a moment "Err, does that have any deeper meaning or is Shuck simply indulging in his doggy nature and chewing on the furniture?" He hastily returns the bows and murmurers an apology about the bushes before heading off after Shuck.
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 12:27 AM   #3252
Dalillama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch looks blankly at the couch cushion for a moment "Err, does that have any deeper meaning or is Shuck simply indulging in his doggy nature and chewing on the furniture?"
"I'll let you know after I've seen my couch again."
Dalillama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:25 PM   #3253
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
"Well, tally-ho, I suppose. Onward, my faithful hound!" Glen makes a dramatic gesture towards Shuck and sets off to follow him along the trail.
Shuck ((unlike the GM)) needs no prompting to chase his prey. He takes off down the sidewalk towards town proper, slowing down only to let the trolley pass. Cars? Eh, they'll stop in time.

Corat keeps up like a pro, but Ryuki wants to stay behind and talk to the Nodas.

Once across the street, Shuck enters an outdoor mall and slows to see if you're keeping up. Shoppers keep their distance. Even the pachinko players aren't brave enough to get close to the giant hound, though at least they aren't pretending he isn't there at all. He stops next to a giant bicycle parking lot to see whether you're keeping up.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:50 AM   #3254
Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
Shuck ((unlike the GM)) needs no prompting to chase his prey. He takes off down the sidewalk towards town proper, slowing down only to let the trolley pass. Cars? Eh, they'll stop in time.

Corat keeps up like a pro, but Ryuki wants to stay behind and talk to the Nodas.

Once across the street, Shuck enters an outdoor mall and slows to see if you're keeping up. Shoppers keep their distance. Even the pachinko players aren't brave enough to get close to the giant hound, though at least they aren't pretending he isn't there at all. He stops next to a giant bicycle parking lot to see whether you're keeping up.
Mitch glides in between the shoppers like the six eyed serpent that he is. Not being a Wheel he falls behind Corat, but meets them at the bike lot a few moment later "Good dog Shuck." He looks at Corat "Any idea how much farther?"
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 12:53 AM   #3255
Dalillama

Glen huffs and puffs his way behind them, stopping to rest at the bike lot.

"Not much farther, I hope. I'd wish I had a leash, but I don't fancy being dragged either."
Old 10-10-2014, 03:47 AM   #3256
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch glides in between the shoppers like the six eyed serpent that he is. Not being a Wheel he falls behind Corat, but meets them at the bike lot a few moment later "Good dog Shuck." He looks at Corat "Any idea how much farther?"
Quote:
Glen huffs and puffs his way behind them, stopping to rest at the bike lot.

"Not much farther, I hope. I'd wish I had a leash, but I don't fancy being dragged either."
Shuck nuzzles his keeper encouragingly, but he's eager to go. A sharp turn left and he's down a smaller street, passing motels and convenience stores and heading east. (http://www.jnto.go.jp/mapindex/E/img...p/yoko/076.jpg At least he's avoiding the main part of the mall.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:47 PM   #3257
Dalillama

Glen sets off after him again, looking longingly at the bikes as he passes them.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:56 PM   #3258
ladyarcana55

Sunae has no problems keeping up. In fact, she often waits with Shuck for the others.
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 11:25 PM   #3259
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Sunae has no problems keeping up. In fact, she often waits with Shuck for the others.
Which is a good thing, because it gives the illusion that someone is controlling the dog.

Shuck turns down a side street and leads you to a love grassy park, a few sparse trees, a handful of benches, and lots of sunshine. Shuck walks up to a man sleeping on the grass, sniffs his face, and growls softly.

Your demon is sleeping in the park.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:14 PM   #3260
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
Which is a good thing, because it gives the illusion that someone is controlling the dog.

Shuck turns down a side street and leads you to a love grassy park, a few sparse trees, a handful of benches, and lots of sunshine. Shuck walks up to a man sleeping on the grass, sniffs his face, and growls softly.

Your demon is sleeping in the park.
Why is he sleeping? And in a park, of all places.

She motions Shuck to step back a way so they don't alert him and she waits for the others.
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
in nomine