Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 11-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
tremorlaine

Default Outside question (Space)

I'm confused about the wording on Outside. Either I'm misunderstanding how to use the card or I'm not understanding how to do Rooms. Here is what I think is correct.

1) Room cards can only be played as a Kicked Door or from the hand immediately after a door has been kicked.
2) If a card has been played, such as a Monster Enhancer, after the door was kicked then a Room card cannot be played from the hand.

The text on Outside says , "Any cards played by other players are returned to them."

a) If a Outside were the kicked room then nobody could wander in a monster so the text is moot.
b) If someone has already added cards to the monster Outside couldn't be played anyway.

Am I seriously misunderstanding something?
tremorlaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
MunchkinMan

Default Re: Outside question (Space)

I think that there may have been some rules changes/clarifications that tightened up when you could play a Room from your hand. I'll have to hunt through my stuff and see if I have an old copy of the rules sitting around.
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote