Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 12-19-2010, 11:14 PM   #11
Jason

Default Re: Judgement the game, and a question or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenitentDemon View Post
Any ideas on songs, and such to use when trying to capture a celestial intact?
Check Superiors 1 for attunements/distinctions that Judgment's Triads use to bring in Outcasts intact, and check Liber Reliquarum for artifacts that can be used to basically enslave or vessel-bind celestials (which I think the Game uses).

Also, there's always the Song of Possession, which you can use to grab and relocate a vessel temporarily. I forget the song in Liber Canticorum that knocks celestials out of vessels and into celestial form ... Banishing, maybe?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:51 AM   #12
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

And if you're of the Game, check the Asmodeus PDF -- attunements and relics, both, for that.

(And, of course, there's always the popular "knock them out and carry them to a hostile Tether" option.)
Old 12-20-2010, 05:20 AM   #13
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Check Superiors 1 for attunements/distinctions that Judgment's Triads use to bring in Outcasts intact, and check Liber Reliquarum for artifacts that can be used to basically enslave or vessel-bind celestials (which I think the Game uses).
Now that you mention it, it seems to me that Triads have some sort of shackles. I couldn't find them in Sup 1 or APG, but I'd swear they're a Dominic or Malakite thing, or both. The only thing I did turn up was a mention of "Will shackles" in this fic. At least I know I'm not making it up.

Found it. L. Rel. pg 81
Old 12-20-2010, 07:21 AM   #14
JCD

There are probably 5 Songs and 5 relics which would allow this right off the top of my head. Discord cuffs are always a popular stocking stuffer in my campaign.

One of the easiest ways is simply to hit them HARD with Celestial Charm in the Will. Then direct them to where you want them to go as they've essentially lost the will to resist.
JCD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
asmodeus, dominic