Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 12-19-2017, 03:48 PM   #1
29olmstead

Default maps for GEV and OGRE for sale

does any one know how to buy NEW maps for GEV? there was a pdf file, but the computers at my public library can't read them. thanks.
29olmstead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 04:22 PM   #2
GranitePenguin
Ogre Line Editor

Default Re: maps for GEV and OGRE for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29olmstead View Post
does any one know how to buy NEW maps for GEV? there was a pdf file, but the computers at my public library can't read them. thanks.
Depends what you mean by "new maps".

There is currently only one version of GEV maps that is still in stock. That's the Giant Battlefield Set on warehouse23. It's the 4 GEV maps that are in the Ogre Designer's Edition; G1, G2, S1, and S2.

Anything else is out of print, but there are plenty of copies of Designer's Edition floating around the secondary market that have the above maps.

If you are looking for something smaller, the old pocket sizes are all that exist, and those are all long OOP and almost certainly not "new."

There are plans for the ODE-scale version of Battlefields coming soonish to Kickstarter. That's going to be more GEV maps (and other stuff), but it doesn't exist yet.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:14 AM   #3
Dave Crowell

The original versions of Shockwave and Ogre Battlefields are available in digital form from WH23. That will get you maps S1, S2, S3, G2, and G3 in pdf for 1/2" counters.

You would still have to print them.

For ODE/6e the Ogre (orange) map is now sold out. G1, G2, S1, and S2 are availabe in a package. G3 and S3 are expected in the forthcoming "Ogre Battlefields" expansion. I don't know a date or further contents for that.

Ebay might be a source for maps or other components.
Dave Crowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:42 AM   #4
atomic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29olmstead View Post
I'm curious as.to the origin of the PDF you're trying to print. Can you gives us any more details on the error you encountered when trying to print?
atomic is offline   Reply With Quote