Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 09-04-2014, 03:42 PM   #1
Phill_DS

Default Munchkin Groups

Hi everyone

Me and my friends get together on a regular basis to play munchkin and other board games... But mostly Munchkin. When we play we total our levels up at the end and the winner takes hone a trophy, our trophy is The One Ring. Between us we own 11 different core sets, 4 of them owned by me (star, zombies, apocalypse and booty). Every member owns at least one set. We call ourselves The Munchkinites... Don't ask me why, I think it just came up on facebook chat one day. At the end of the month we will have been getting together to play munchkin for a while year. I'm planning lots of crazy stuff including introducing the munchkin mask, pin badges, the mystery box and 6 unique one off home made cards for one nights use only.

Does anybody else have a group of avid munchkin players that they get together with on a regular basis and do you have a collective name?
Phill_DS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 05:32 PM   #2
mouse10133

Default Re: Munchkin Groups

No.....but I wish I did. Sounds like fun! Love the trophy idea.
mouse10133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 06:55 PM   #3
Zero

I wish I did too I asked the local comic book shop but he said that he's not into munchkin so he has no plan on doing anything like that.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:31 AM   #4
MaesterKupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I wish I did too I asked the local comic book shop but he said that he's not into munchkin so he has no plan on doing anything like that.
Why don't you do it then? You could become a MIB and then get cool stuff for promoting and teaching SJ games!

http://www.sjgames.com/mib/
Old 09-05-2014, 10:18 AM   #5
Zero

[QUOTE=MaesterKupo;1809631]Why don't you do it then? You could become a MIB and then get cool stuff for promoting and teaching SJ

The time my job takes in my life that would be impossible. Being a mib would require a dedication that I would not be able to provide. Any time I am not at work I spend with my family. I just lucky that my family injoys munchkin as much as I do.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:32 AM   #6
MaesterKupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
The time my job takes in my life that would be impossible. Being a mib would require a dedication that I would not be able to provide. Any time I am not at work I spend with my family. I just lucky that my family enjoys munchkin as much as I do.
I can understand that, don't want a passion to become a stressful job if you don't have the time!
Old 09-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #7
mouse10133

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaesterKupo View Post
Why don't you do it then? You could become a MIB and then get cool stuff for promoting and teaching SJ games!

http://www.sjgames.com/mib/
Is there a MIB in indy??
mouse10133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:45 PM   #8
Phill_DS

I'd love to be an MIB, unfortunately I don't think if have the time for it either. Shame. I just enjoy playing munchkin with the Munchkinites. It's sociable and fun.
Phill_DS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
friends, groups, munchkin, munchkinites