Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 12-21-2014, 10:04 AM   #3341
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalillama View Post
"Well, these maniacs have just drafted me for a suicidal reconnaisance into enemy territory; you can come along or stay with the sleeping demon."
Sunae looks at the sleeping demon and rolls her eyes

"I say we imprison him Celestially an be done with it. Let's go. This is trying my patience."
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 03:30 AM   #3342
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
"Well, these maniacs have just drafted me for a suicidal reconnaisance into enemy territory; you can come along or stay with the sleeping demon."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Sunae looks at the sleeping demon and rolls her eyes

"I say we imprison him Celestially an be done with it. Let's go. This is trying my patience."
"You're right." Ryuki agreed with Sunae, or perhaps he just wanted to pass some responsibility for his plan onto another. "And you're right, Glen. It's too much to ask of you. You and I can put a ward on him, pull a Winchester and trap him out of his vessel. The celestials can go after him in the dream, partly as a diversion should we need one. Which we shouldn't. After he's trapped out we can walk him like a drunk to somewhere private and really put the magic to him, imprison him Celestially if we can get the supplies. Then you angels have leverage--he's stuck out of his body until he gives you what you want. Maybe Sunae can stay with us groundside until the Winchester is in place, then go to the dreams and tell you we've done it.

"How does that work for everybody? Once all that is done us mortals can get on a plane."

((Anybody resonating that?))
Old 12-22-2014, 08:16 PM   #3343
ladyarcana55

"You never agree with anything I say or do and the fact that you are agreeing so readily makes it look condescending and I don't appreciate that. If it's too much trouble, just say so. I don't do any of this so there is no way I would know. However, be it as it may, I will stick to what I do know."

She looks to Glen

"If you don't want to go, that's fine. I'll go. Now, enough talk. Let me go to sleep and let whatever happens happen."
Old 12-22-2014, 09:23 PM   #3344
Dalillama

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
"You're right." Ryuki agreed with Sunae, or perhaps he just wanted to pass some responsibility for his plan onto another. "And you're right, Glen. It's too much to ask of you. You and I can put a ward on him, pull a Winchester and trap him out of his vessel. The celestials can go after him in the dream, partly as a diversion should we need one. Which we shouldn't. After he's trapped out we can walk him like a drunk to somewhere private and really put the magic to him, imprison him Celestially if we can get the supplies. Then you angels have leverage--he's stuck out of his body until he gives you what you want. Maybe Sunae can stay with us groundside until the Winchester is in place, then go to the dreams and tell you we've done it.

"How does that work for everybody? Once all that is done us mortals can get on a plane."

((Anybody resonating that?))
"If we're lucky, he won't even know that we've done it until he tries to wake up, and not give up the game in the otherworld. It'll be best for the away team if the targets don't know what's up at first."

Quote:
"However, be it as it may, I will stick to what I do know."
She looks to Glen

"If you don't want to go, that's fine. I'll go. Now, enough talk. Let me go to sleep and let whatever happens happen."
"You're already dreaming if you think you can take this jerk and all his friends too, but I'd rather your mind was destroyed than mine, so I'll leave it to you. I'll stick with what I know won't kill me."
Dalillama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 03:35 AM   #3345
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
"Bakuyaaaaaa," he whines softly, "Let's go to the partyyyyyy. Misrule will know how to fix this. Not my fault there were...hey."
Quote:
"You never agree with anything I say or do and the fact that you are agreeing so readily makes it look condescending and I don't appreciate that. If it's too much trouble, just say so. I don't do any of this so there is no way I would know. However, be it as it may, I will stick to what I do know."

She looks to Glen

Corat is visibly pleased by the move to action. "Looks like a good place for a nap, right next to the other napper. It'll only take me a second to figure out where we're going."

He leans over the demon. "Yeaaaaah, let's find Misrule. Where do we start?"

"His domain is right on the border, back a-ways so the angels don't pry."

"So, we put the volcano on our right and---"

"No, no, on the left." Mo-mo laughs at some private joke. Corat grins in victory.

"Cool."

He backs away a little from the demon and tries to put the rest of the party around him. "See you there." If he feels sufficiently sheltered from wandering eyes, he'll drop his vessel into pocket-space and head to the borderlands of the Marches.
Old 12-27-2014, 03:51 PM   #3346
Dalillama

Glen digs through his pockets for a moment and comes up with a black marker pen. "The sorcerer's essential tool; never be without it." He crouches next to the sleeping demon and begins drawing complicated symbols on his face.
Dalillama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:20 PM   #3347
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Glen digs through his pockets for a moment and comes up with a black marker pen. "The sorcerer's essential tool; never be without it." He crouches next to the sleeping demon and begins drawing complicated symbols on his face.
Ryuki gently interrupts him. "Not the face. Bystanders might clean it off later." He points to an open spot on the side of the demon's neck. "Gangster. Then nobody will touch him."
Old 12-27-2014, 07:12 PM   #3348
ladyarcana55

Sunae finds a spot and lies down. She's actually pretty tired so falling asleep will be no challenge for her
Old 12-29-2014, 04:59 AM   #3349
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Corat is visibly pleased by the move to action. "Looks like a good place for a nap, right next to the other napper. It'll only take me a second to figure out where we're going."

He leans over the demon. "Yeaaaaah, let's find Misrule. Where do we start?"

"His domain is right on the border, back a-ways so the angels don't pry."

"So, we put the volcano on our right and---"

"No, no, on the left." Mo-mo laughs at some private joke. Corat grins in victory.

"Cool."

He backs away a little from the demon and tries to put the rest of the party around him. "See you there." If he feels sufficiently sheltered from wandering eyes, he'll drop his vessel into pocket-space and head to the borderlands of the Marches.
Quote:
Sunae finds a spot and lies down. She's actually pretty tired so falling asleep will be no challenge for her
Sunae would find Corat at the foot of a volcano, wearing the form of a centaur. "Pfft," he scoffs at his own disguise. "Only four legs. I'd go eight but I don't care to offend the Aesir under the circumstances. Are the others coming, do you know?"

He's not really looking at Sunae, though if she follows his gaze he'll see that he's tracking Mo-mo, or someone who appears to be the demon they left in Kumamoto.

Quote:
Ryuki's eyes dart between Glen's magic and Mitch's gaze. It was one thing to feel slightly dirty doing magic in front of an angel, but to have nothing to do while this was going on seemed extraordinarily awkward. "If you want to, um, catch up with, um, Corey," he stammers, your best clue that he's bothered, "you could nap next to Sunae and no one would see you go. Well, where we are, if anyone saw you go they just wouldn't say anything."
Old 12-29-2014, 09:33 PM   #3350
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Sunae would find Corat at the foot of a volcano, wearing the form of a centaur. "Pfft," he scoffs at his own disguise. "Only four legs. I'd go eight but I don't care to offend the Aesir under the circumstances. Are the others coming, do you know?"

He's not really looking at Sunae, though if she follows his gaze he'll see that he's tracking Mo-mo, or someone who appears to be the demon they left in Kumamoto.
Sunae shrugs

"I didn't bother to wait. When he saw me I didn't have makeup on, nor did I have a dress..."

Sunae concentrates a bit a she looks like a geisha, complete with heavy makeup and the ornate hair.

"What do you think?"

Tags
in nomine