Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 02-06-2014, 05:00 PM   #1531
Dalillama

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (OOC)

Condolences, Rocket Man. I'm sorry to hear that.

I've been dealing with classes and health concerns over here. I'm learning Python, and tech writing.
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:45 PM   #1532
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
A death in the family, actually. Apologies.
That's horrible--my condolences, and nothing to be sorry for.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:23 PM   #1533
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
That's horrible--my condolences, and nothing to be sorry for.
What can I say? I'm of English descent. If I'm not apologizing, I'm obviously doing something wrong. :)

Thank you very much, both you and DL.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 02:04 AM   #1534
Puck

Hey all,
I'm about to start a month long internship and so will be a bit busy for the next few weeks. I'll try and post as much as I can, but might be rather slow.
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:08 AM   #1535
Rocket Man

Quote:
((LOL do they have hearts? Seeing as the story is full of Renegades I should know that one. But I don't. I blame a sticky upcoming move for that.))
A Renegade's Heart doesn't automatically break when they run for the hills ... but many smash them before leaving, if they can, so that their old boss can't track them. (The Infernal Player's Guide details the level of security that each Prince puts on their Servitors' Hearts.)

One that has completely slipped the leash will have broken their Heart and would go to Limbo if killed on Earth. One that didn't (or couldn't) break their Heart before leaving would return to it in Hell, and probably some rather intense questioning once they came out of Trauma.

Old 02-13-2014, 04:30 AM   #1536
tHEhERETIC

About half the time when I write "I won't be posting tonight" I find the time for it. Probably because it's on my mind.

That said I have to pack three days ahead of schedule in order to get a wicked good discount on shipping/storing, so I'm pretty busy tonight. Michael has something to say, dammit, but he'll have to wait until I have more brainpower than footpower just now.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:16 AM   #1537
Rocket Man

Sorry about the delay. Kane will be on later today.

Old 02-19-2014, 01:41 AM   #1538
tHEhERETIC

Found in my facebook feed. Corat, alas, does not have an astrological sign, as I've never pinned down his birthday. Fledgeday? Day a couple Forces got slapped together?

Quote:
SAGITTARIUS – The Promiscuous One (November 22 to December 21)
Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. A loner most of the time. Loses patience easily and will not take crap. If in a bad mood stay FAR away. Gets offended easily and remembers the offense forever. Loves deeply but at times will not show it, feels it is a sign of weakness. Has many fears but will not show it. VERY private person. Defends loved ones with all their abilities. Can be childish often. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in bed!!! Not the kind of person you want to mess with- you might end up crying.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:07 AM   #1539
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Found in my facebook feed. Corat, alas, does not have an astrological sign, as I've never pinned down his birthday. Fledgeday? Day a couple Forces got slapped together?
That can also describe Sunae. Well, except for the bed part maybe, but who ever thinks that far?
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 04:49 AM   #1540
tHEhERETIC

Not ignoring you, lovely dialogue, just having a bout of sinusitis. Damned Yellow Dust...

Tags
in nomine