Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Other Munchkin Games

Old 06-01-2012, 07:07 AM   #11
nar55555

Default Re: Munchkin Dice Bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Ed View Post
Just wanted to point out that the official word is that you CAN put the dice back in the bag after each roll...
Thanks for pointing to that for me. With Munchkin, we all assume that the bag acts as a "charger" for the dice, and putting them back in it recharges the dice bag power for that dice. This isn't a big hassle with Munchkin because the d6's aren't rolled all that often. In Munchkin Quest, this would be a huge hindrance to the speed of the game as people search for their colored dice for each roll.

For me, it'll just be a cool way to store the player related accoutrement.

With my Munchkin collection, I also have the old big d10's with the Munchkin head on the 10 place (from the original Munchkin Dice expansion, I think) stored with the rest of the dice in a Munchkin Dice Bag. If anyone pulls one of those out and rolls it, I force them to take a 7 if they roll a 10... they hate me, which is probably for the best.

Munchkin stuff: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ZUCvPIc6Y/edit

MiB #9933
nar55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #12
Bampop

Default Re: Munchkin Dice Bag

I wouldn't hate you, but I wouldn't accept it either. The bag specifically says "Munchkin d6" and "7, not a 1."
MiB #3282, Palm Bay, FL
Munchkin, Zombie/Cthulhu Dice, Burn in Hell!, Revolution!, Castellan, Chez Geek, OGRE DE, Chupacabra, Nanuk
mib3282@gmail.com
Bampop is offline   Reply With Quote