Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 11-24-2020, 12:20 AM   #1
DarlingSpades

Default Big Lich Question

So In the Adventure Time Munchkin, I have a question regarding the Blood of the Crystal Guardian.

The card allows you to defeat the Lich, or cancel the effects of any bad stuff.

Player 1 was given the Lich through a wandering monster, so none of us could do anything. They lost and died, everyone else had to attempt a "run away" roll.

Player 3 wanted to use the Blood of the Crystal Guardian card to avoid the "run away" roll because it counts as the bad stuff.

My questions/thoughts are:

1. The "Blood..." card would negate all "bad stuff", meaning that Player 1's 'bad stuff" would be negated as well. (Meaning they don't die, but they still didn't defeat the lich given no one can effect either side)

2. Because the "bad stuff" would be in general to the card and not to the person, you couldn't use it to avoid the "run away" without negating everyone's.

3. Player 4 suggested that the use of the "Blood..." card would negate the bad stuff for anyone else left who needed to attempt a "run away" roll.

I just would like to know how this card would work or if it would regarding the situation.
DarlingSpades is offline   Reply With Quote